Chapter 27

Quesoftheday: What's your favorite travel destination?

Feeling something warm making me sweat, I open my eyes but fail to move. Trying to find out what's the thing making me unable to move, I discover Harry's curls tickling the crook of my neck. I raise my head up a little and jerk his arms slowly.

"Harry you're heavy." I whisper but he doesn't respond.

"I thought your bed is softer than mine but I was wrong." He tells not moving his hand.

"Phew! Then you're sleeping on your softer bed from now on." I smile sarcastically looking at him, possibly showing all of my teeth.

I've to change my so called friendly gestures with him if Liam and I will be moving on with each other; Sleeping with Harry and all the things normal friends don't do, however much close they are. No we're not friends with benefits or we have never taken the benefit of sleeping in the same bed. We share a weird relationship knowingly but we both have gotten addicted to this relationship.

"No, I didn't mean that. I mean you're softer than your bed. Or I must say softer than any kind of bed, Snowey." He utters against my neck after a minute and sends a thrill all over my body.

Snowey? Now he's using pet names!

"Doesn't mean that you're gonna lay on me like this? You need to lose weight Mr Punk! Now move before you break me!" I try to push him away and finally he rolls over and lies beside me. I sigh heavily and roll my eyes at him, sticking up my tongue.

"Morning beautiful." He smiles looking at me, blinking his eyes slowly. My gesture immediately changes watching the half smile on his plump lips. I thank myself mentally for keeping the window open last night through which the morning sun rays are hitting Harry's chestnut curls, creating a golden view allover his face.

"Morning sunshine." I smile staring at his forest green eyes.

"Who we are?" He asks smirking.

"We don't know but this is us." I grin and he smiles looking down, pulling me closer to him by my side.

I make myself comfortable in his strong yet puffy muscles, letting the vanilla cologne coming from his body hitting my morning breathe.

"I'm going to NYC tonight." He tells after taking a long breath.

"Oh." I try to hide my sadness with a smile.

The thought of living more than twenty-four hours without Harry, makes me disappointed to be honest. It's surprising but it's true. Months ago I was looking for a room because I can't stay with him and now I'm getting disappointed because I have to stay without him for more than twenty four hours. What has gotten into me?

I know what has gotten into me but it sounds so unrealistic.

"And you're coming with me." He orders raising his right eyebrow.

"What the............me? Wait you're not going to the camp?" I sit up on the bed crossing my arms over my chest after throwing all my loose hair on my back. "No, it's not fair Harry! Like no! You're going to the camp and I'm going Jacksonville after the camp." Finally I take the decision remembering Mani.

Maybe I'll forget Madison with time and things will never be like before between us even if I try to. But Mani, Summer- they've become a great part of my life.

"Jacksonville?" He asks wrinkling his face.

"Yeah, Mani would expect me I know and Summer has already planned a week with me." I tell sitting up in front of him.