Chapter 46

A/N: Thanks infinity -ruthlessly for the fabuLouis piece of art above. You never fail to make me proud.

Quesoftheday: Name one of the best gifts you ever got on your birthday.

"Zayn I really don't know what to do seriously!" I bury my head in my hands, letting my soft messy hair entangle with my fingers.

"I know but there's no other way Snow." Zayn tells jerking me by my shoulders.

"What if........."

I'm cut off by the sudden vibration of my phone. I put down my decision of not picking it up when I see its Harry. Damn he had to call now after a whole week! I'm not prepared to start quarrelling with him over the fact that he has been away from me more than a couple of weeks since we had our very first date. Don't I have the right to yell at him as a girlfriend because he still hasn't tell me what he's doing?

"Don't tell him now. Phone is not a good thing to talk about important things as modern relationship history says." Zayn tells and I nod before sliding the green sign up.

"Ha............"

"Snow I need you to listen to me very carefully. First tell me, is Zayn with you?" He cuts me off and his rushed voice doesn’t fail to worry me. He’s breathing fast either.

"Y-yeah." I reply more like a question looking at Zayn, making Zayn rise his eyebrow confusingly.

"Then go to an empty place and put it on loudspeaker. Hurry up!"

I quickly put my phone on loudspeaker as none is around us in this empty football field we're sitting in.

"Hey mate, both of us are listening now and your words are safe with us, only." Zayn tells leaning closer to the phone before exchanging a nervous gaze with me.

"Okay, Snow, do you trust me?" Harry snaps.

"Like you don't know the answer. Now come to the actual point quickly!" I tell rolling my eyes.

"More than anyone?" He asks again.

What’s going on his mind actually?

"Anyone." I reply firmly.

"More than your father?" He makes my heart twist asking this question.

"Harry I trust you that means I trust you, there's no comparison!" I utter somehow trying to keep my temper in control.

"My good girl.” He exclaims. “Now listen to me very carefully and don’t interrupt me unless I interrupt myself." He gulps before starting again.

"Listen I'll explain all these later. There's a lot to know, thanks to Madison for helping me to find out all the information. But firstly, the main thing you need to know is, your bloody father is playing a game with you. You have to................."

"What's the sound?" Zayn whispers when I can't believe I've heard Harry whimpering all of a sudden.

Not a normal whimper, it’s a strong one which can only come when unbearable pain embraces anyone. My breath heaves as no reply or sound comes from the other side of the phone.

But firstly, the main thing you need to know is, your bloody father is playing a game with you.

Dad playing game? What game? What is he trying to say?

"Harry? Harry are you listening to me? Harry what's the sound? Harry talk to.........."

"Hello love." The voice, the voice which calls me downstairs for breakfast every morning, the smiling voice, starts haunting me over the phone.