Codependent [Zarry]

"P-Please, help me Z-Zayn. I want t-to stop. I want to forget him, but I don't know how. P-Please help me Z-Zayn.", sitting on the bathroom floor, with tears streaming down his cheeks, Harry pleaded to Zayn who's eyes were as teary as his best friend. Kneeling in front of Harry, he hugged him. He hugged him tight. Tears streaming down both of their cheeks.

"I-I know Harry. I know i-it h-hurts. Hell, it kills. I-I don't know how to stop myself either.", Zayn said as he cried on Harry's shoulder. Both clinging to each other as if their life dependent on them.

"D-Do you t-think we can h-help each other?", Harry said, his voice muffled in Zayn's shoulder.

Shocked, Zayn softly broke away from the hug to look into Harry's red puffy eyes, mirroring his as well.

"H-How?", Zayn asked, voice cracking due to so much of crying.

Harry didn't say anything. He cupped Zayn's cheeks and looked into his eyes. His eyes weren't puppy brown as Liam's but he had golden rings around his brown orbs. He leaned forward and slowly pecked Zayn's lips. He knew, this was both of their first kiss. He knew, they had been friends from high school.

Zayn sat there shocked. After Harry had pulled away, he looked into Harry's eyes. No, they weren't as blue as Louis', but they were green, a shade of blue. He looked deeply into Harry's eyes making Harry think maybe he shouldn't have done it.

"S-Sorry, i-it's j-just--", Harry started bit soon cut off as both Zayn's hands brought him closer by the side of his neck and kissed him.

"We need help and we are best friends. Let's help each other.", Zayn whispered against Harry's lips. Harry nodded and started moving his lips with Zayn's in sync.

The more they kissed, the more they cried. They didn't try to tell each other to stop crying. They knew,  both of them needed to let this all out.

Zayn wrapped his arms around Harry's slim waist, careful, not to open a cut and Harry wrapped his around Zayn's neck, still kissing. He walked out of the bathroom and only broke the kiss to place him in the middle of the bed. He then slept beside him and pulled the duvet over them and hugged Harry tight.

"Thank you so much Zayn", Harry said as he snuggled more close to his best friend.

"You're welcome. And thank you too Harry.", Zayn said as he wrapped his one hand around Harry to pull him more closer.

"You are a good kisser by the way",  Harry giggled against his chest, making Zayn chuckle.

"Oh really? You're a good kisser too, regarding that was your first kiss.", Zayn said making Harry pout a bit and slap lightly on his chest, careful not to hurt the deep cuts there.

"Hey, it was your first kiss too", Harry pouted, making Zayn laugh heartily, in a long time.

There fell a comfortable silence around them.

"Zayn, is it too much if I ask for a goodnight kiss?", breaking the silence, Harry said.

Zayn smiled and looked down at his best friend.

"No, it's not.", he said, and leaned down to peck Harry's lips one more time making Harry smile.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Night Zayn"

*********************************

Um, so here's the prologue of my new story "Codependent". Dedicated to zarryslovrrr SamanthaAMMY  thank you babes, for encouraging to write this new story. Hope you guys will like it as much you liked "The Bet". Love you all. ♡

16th December 2016