1. Best Friends

"Zayn, you prick, give me my phone back!", Harry screamed while running down the hallways of the University after Zayn, not caring the shocked stares given by the other students.

"No. Payback is a bitch Styles", still running, Zayn turned around only to give a playful smirk to his best friend.

Running, Zayn entered an empty classroom with Harry running after him.

"Zaynie, please give me my phone? you know how important it is.", stopping in the middle of the classroom, panting , Harry pouted.

"Hmm, the line seems to be too familiar.", Zayn put a thinking face, tapping Harry's phone on his chin, making Harry huff in annoyance.

"Okay, I get it, I'm sorry, now please give it back to me? Pretty please?", pouting, Harry pleaded.

"This time your pout not gonna work Styles.",  Zayn smirked making Harry huff in annoyance again.

"Okay, what do you want?", Harry huffed like a little kid making Zayn smirk again.

"You know exactly what I want Styles. In case you have forgotten, then I want my phone back which you have stolen this morning while I was asleep. You think, I wouldn't know who stole it ? Am I look that dumb to you?", smirking again, Zayn said.

"Y-You knew that?", looking down at his feet, Harry blushed.

"Of course. Or else, why did I suddenly feel the need to call my mum from your phone, to send some of my old clothes back in our apartment even though I knew, she isn't in the town?", laughing Zayn said making Harry want to slap himself for his stupidity.

"Game over Styles. Now give me my phone back and take yours.", Zayn said in a singing voice holding Harry's phone up in his right hand.

"Okay, you win.", huffing, Harry fetched out Zayn's phone from his back pocket and place it on Zayn's left hand which he had already held out. In return, Zayn smiled and gave him his phone back. Both of them quickly unlocked their phones and squealed like high school girls in happiness. Both of them kissed their lock sreens at the same time then looked at each other, happiness evident in them.

Zayn held out his arms for Harry to jump which Harry gladly did and hugged him tight.

"Oh my God Zayn, it felt like forever. I missed him so much.", Harry said, still looking at his lock screen.

"I know right! And I couldn't even see him when I opened my eyes in the morning",Zayn said and Harry could still feel his pout.

"Aww Zaynie, I'm so sorry. I'll not do this again,  I promise.", Harry said still clinging to Zayn.

"I won't either.", Zayn said ashe put Harry down on his feet.

They looked at each other for a while then burst into giggles.

"You know, we are two crazy best friends hopelessly in love with other two best friends.", Harry said giggling.

"Yeah, and when we finally gonna be their boyfriends everyone's gonna say 'Zarry dating Lilo' ", Zayn said making Harry burst into laughter.

"That'd be hilarious Zayn", Harry said making Zayn laugh out loud.

"Hey, but you gotta make me the godfather of your and Louis' baby or babies", Harry said crossing his arms, sounding demanding.

"Only if you make me the godfather of your and Liam's child or children", Zayn said in an equal demanding voice. And then, the both friends burst into laughter again,clutching their stomachs.

"We are something else, aren't we? Like, we don't even know if we ever gonna be able to talk to them and here we are already planning each other's future with them.",Zayn said, still laughing.

"That's because we are the weirdest best friends in the whole world.", Harry said, laughing.

"Yeah yeah, now come on and we gotta head off to our classes or we gonna be late.", Zayn said putting his phone back in his jean pocket.

"Give me a piggy back ride?", Harry asked innocently, making Zayn smile and nod.

Harry smiled widely and jumped onto Zayn's back making Zayn laugh.

"You know, you are a little koala", Zayn said, laughing, walking out of the class.

"Mhm,I'm your koala though", Harry said nuzzling his face in the side of Zayn's neck.

And they didn't care if other students threw dirty looks on their way or. Whispered how "cute looking couple" they are. 'Cause they knew they were best of friends and nothing's gonna change that.

*********************************

Dedicated to: zarryslovrrr SamanthaAMMY zaynpsyco

Thank you babes for liking this story as much as the previous one. Hope you'll like it. Love you all. ♡