15. Smile Please

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in
Lie down with me, yeah
And hold me in your arms
And your heart's against my chest...
______________________________________
"This is...this is perfect Zayn. Thank you so much.", Harry whispered against Zayn's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

Zayn smiled at his boyfriend but said nothing, not wanting to break the peaceful atmosphere.

They were dancing in their bedroom. Zayn's hands resting on Harry's waist where Harry's were around Zayn's neck. Harry's head was resting against Zayn's t-shirt clothed chest whereas Zayn's chin was resting on Harry's mop of curls. Both their bodies were swaying to Ed Sheeran's "Kiss Me", which was playing on Zayn's phone on their study table.

When Zayn said there was another surprise waiting for Harry, he never thought it would be something like this, so beautiful, so pure. He never thought Zayn to be this romantic but guess, that's called the magic of love.

There were just the two, the song playing on the background and silence between them. A silence that said thousand words without anything being said. A silence that described the love built on their years of friendship.

_______________________________________
Your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes
But they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget
I'm in love now...
_____________________________________

Harry pulled away from his chest softly to look up to those beautiful Hazel eyes that were currently looking into his own green ones. Two pairs of eyes that reflected nothing but pure love for each other. And like that, without their knowing, they slowly started leaning in toward each other.

______________________________________

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
Falling in love
Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady...
_______________________________________

Their lips touched each other's; eyes closed, holding each other like they were meant to be. There was no rush, no lust, no roughness. Just love. A kiss at it's most innocent form. Just savoring the love for each other from each other's lips. And both of them knew, at that moment, they just didn't love each other, they were in love with each other.
_____________________________________

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms
My heart's against your chest
Your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes
But they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget
I'm in love now...
_____________________________________

They slowly started moving their lips with each other, Zayn pulled Harry more to himself by his waist where Harry's grip around Zayn's neck tightened a little.

Without breaking the kiss Zayn picked him up in a bridal style and placed him in the middle of the bed, red rose petals scattered on the white sheets. Zayn hovered over him and broke the kiss a little to look into his gorgeous green eyes. His green eyes looking more beautiful in the candle light. He smiled down at his boyfriend and removed some of his curls from his forehead and placed a lingering kiss there. Smiling, Harry closed his eyes to savour the moment and cupped Zayn's one cheek with his one hand.

"Zayn?", Harry whispered. Zayn hummed against his forehead.

"I'm in love with you.", Harry whispered, eyes still closed and a sweet smile playing on his lips.

A moment later, he felt a pair of lips kissing his own, making him smile wide.

"I'm in love with you too. I love you.", Zayn whispered against his lips.

"I love you too.", Harry whispered and with that their lips sealed in a slow passionate kiss.

Harry opened his mouth when he felt Zayn licking at his bottom lip asking for entrance and Zayn tasted each corner of his mouth. Harry's hand running softly into Zayn's hair.

Soon their clothes found themselves scattered on the floor, lips found each other's skin and they found themselves in each other's eyes.

As Zayn started thrusting slow and hard into Harry, the only thing that escaped their lips were "I love you" and each other's name.

They didn't fought for dominance, they just surrendered themselves to each other that night. A night of pure love and bliss.

The candles scattered around the room surely died down after sometimes but that didn't stop them to look into each other's eyes in the moon light and they couldn't stop thinking how they got so lucky to have each other, both as best friends and boyfriends.

"Ahh, I-I love you Zayn", Harry said as he came hard on both of their chests, making Zayn thrust into him more deeper and harder and soon he came into Harry, spreading warmth across his body.

"I love you too Harry.", Zayn whispered against Harry's shoulder as he came down from his high. Both of them panting and a blissful smile on their lips.

Soon, Zayn was cleaning himself and a tired Harry with a wet wash cloth and both of them soon found themselves cuddled into one another under the covers.

"Thank you Zayn, for this awesome birthday and being the best boyfriend in the world.", Harry whispered against his chest.

Smiling, Zayn placed a kiss on Harry's curls and whispered, "Thank you for being the best friend and best boyfriend as well. I love you so much Harry."

"I love you too."

And with that, both of them drifted into a blissful sleep. In each other's arms.

**********************************
They never needed any other person in their lives beside each other. Sure they loved making friends but it wasn't like their friendship. A friendship that grew into best friendship and now blossomed into a beautiful relationship.

Yes, they were co-dependent, on each other. But they didn't mind. They loved their codependency, as long as they had each other, they knew, they wouldn't need any other. They were not just lovers, they were best friends which made their relationship even more stronger. And they knew, the promise they made in their teenage days, would last for the lifetime.

Together Forever.

**********************************
THE END

***********************************
S

o this is the end of "Codependent", I know some of you didn't see this coming, but I am going for a 1 week long trip and I wouldn't be able to update then, so I ended it here. I'll cone back with another story, I promise.

And now, the main reason I wrote this fanfiction.....

***SMILE PLEASE***

Dedicated to :

zarryslovrrr love-n-war SamanthaAMMY piggypie213 zaynpsyco  and all the readers and voters.

Thanks for being here with me in every step guys and for your constant support. Thanks a lot. :)

All the love. P.