6. Last First Kiss

"Harry, Hazz, wake up. It's already 10 a.m."

Harry felt someone shaking him gently, in an attempt to waking him up. He didn't want to though. He wanted to sleep more. So he pulled the duvet over his head and said, "No, I wanna sleep more."

He heard a familiar voice laughing. He then felt someone jumping up on him. Groaning,  he pulled down the duvet a bit to see Zayn was straddling his waist, while jumping up and down like a kid. 

A little irritated by Zayn waking him up, he said in his morning voice, "Ugh, what do you Malik?". His eyes started closing again.

Suddenly, Zayn stopped laughing. He looked into Harry's now dull green eyes which were begging to close, wanting to sleep again.

He had heard Harry's morning voice before, but had they sent shivers run down his spine. He looked at his eyes again, but never did they look so beautiful till now. And his hair, he had always joked about how horrible his bed hair looked, but now it just made him look so sexy.

It's like, something had changed between them after last night.

No Zayn you can't think like that, you stupid. He's your best friend for goodness' sake. Just get off from him, say what you have to and then just walk out.

His mind told him. But it was too late. One look on Harry's now again sleeping face, or precisely his plump lips, and he couldn't stop himself. The lips he had gotten a taste last night and he wanted to taste them again, just one last time.

And before he could stop himself, that could probably ruin their friendship, he took the risk and leaned down and put his lips on Harry's making Harry's eyes snap open. He instantly relaxed seeing it was Zayn, eyes closed, lips on his.

Harry couldn't deny, he liked it. Liked the feeling of Zayn's pouty lips on his heart shaped once. But he needed to know that he know what he's doing. That, it won't affect their friendship, he couldn't loose Zayn. Zayn is too precious for him.

"Zayn..", Harry whispered against his lips but soon cut off by Zayn, saying rather pleading, "please Harry, one last time?"

And with Harry nodding, he kissed him hard. And who was Harry to stopping him? If it was going to be their first and last kiss without Liam and Louis involving or the need to fix each other, he didn't want to miss it.

Harry kissed him back. His hands slowly reached the back of Zayn's hair, slightly tugging at it, and God, why did he never noticed how soft they were?

Zayn moaned at the action making Harry go wild. He tugged at his soft black hair again and when Zayn moaned again he quickly slipped his tongue into his mouth, tasting each corner of it, still tugging at his hair. Zayn tasted like fresh mint, must have brushed just before, Harry thought. He suddenly got embarrassed with his morning breath and tried to pull away but Zayn was having none of it. He didn't care about the morning breath, all he cared about Harry and his lips on his. But when Harry started squirming, in an attempt to get away, he let him. He was embarrassed that maybe Harry didn't like it. He pulled away and held his face down in shame, panting slightly, from the lack of oxygen.

"I-I am s-sorry,  I should have know you d-didn't want it.", Zayn said and started to get off but Harry's hands quickly pulled him down by the sides of his neck and captured his both lips into his mouth before releasing it.

He chuckled at Zayn's shocked face, the lightly hit him on the forehead, "silly, I didn't brush and I didn't want to kiss you with my morning breath. I must be stinking too.", Harry cringed at the thought 'cause Zayn was smelling so amazing.

Zayn's mouth hung open!

"So you ended our last kiss just because you were embarrassed of your morning breath? Well curly let me tell you I don't care about your morning breath and stinking? Are you kidding me? You were smelling so good and I was so enjoying the kis-" , Zayn slapped a hand on his mouth.

What the hell has gotten into you Zayn? You did not just say that!   He screamed into his mind.

"Well, you just did Malik.", smirking, Harry said.

Did I just think out loud?

"Yes, you did", laughing Harry said, making Zayn's face go red.

"Come here," Harry said, patting the spot beside him.

Zayn got off from his straddling position and lay down beside him. Harry cuddled into Zayn's chest and said, "you don't need to be embarrassed Zayn, I was enjoying the kiss too." And hid his face into Zayn's chest.

"You don't need to be embarrassed with your morning breath too Hazza,  specially when it was our last kiss.", Zayn mumbled the last part sadly. He really wanted the kiss to last long.

"Who said it 'was' our last kiss? 'Cause our last kiss gonna happen, after me brushing my teeth", smirking Harry saud cheekily, making Zayn's smile go wide. He hugged Harry and said, "you are the best Hazza. I don't know about you but I'm glad you are my first kiss. 'Cause no person can be more special than you in my life, not even my future husband or Louis.", Zayn said looking straight into Harry's eyes.

"I'm glad you are my first kiss too Zee. You are the most precious person in my life.", Harry said, looking straight into his eyes.

They both hugged each other and both Zayn and Harry whispered into each other's ears, smiling, "Merry Christmas."

*********************************

I'm enjoying writing this story :D

Dedicated to: zaynpsyco zarryslovrrr love-n-war SamanthaAMMY piggypie213

Thank you loves :* ♡ Love you all :*