11. Birthday Morning

Zayn woke up in the middle of the night, with Harry underneath him and dried cum in between them. Both of them were naked. He looked at his now boyfriend's face and smiled tiredly. Placing a kiss on his forehead, Zayn got up and and decided to take a quick shower to clean himself. Getting off the bed, he started walking towards the bathroom, placing the scattered books on the study table on his way so he wouldn't trip in them. He then took their scattered clothes from the floor and threw them in the laundry basket and walked into the bathroom. After taking a quick shower and cleaning himself he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom but not before taking a wet washcloth with him. He then walked towards their bed and got up on the bed. Kneeling to Harry's side he wiped away the cum from his chest and belly and got off of the bed again to throw the cloth into the laundry basket. Yawning, he threw the towel into the basket too and came back to their bed where his boyfriend was sleeping peacefully, lips slightly parted. Smiling, he placed a kiss on his lips and lay down beside him, pulling the white fluffy blanket over them. Harry, unconsciously snuggled close to his chest, making Zayn smile. Holding him gently, he gently place a kiss onto his mop of curls and drifted off to sleep, but not before whispering, "Happy Birthday Hazza".

And he realized, he wouldn't want to be anywhere but in his Hazza's arms.

***
Zayn blinked his eyes several times, eyes burning from the sunlight.

He hid his face in the pillow to get rid of it and it did. He smiled in content when he realized it was not his pillow but someone's chest. Not any someone, his boyfriend's chest.

He pouted against his boyfriend's chest when he heard him chuckle.

"What happened sleepy head? Not liking the daylight?", Harry asked teasingly while holding Zayn close to his chest.

"Nup", He said as he leaned up a bit to hid his face in the crook of Harry's face.

"Aww, someone's being the little prince I see", Harry laughed playfully but his laugh soon turned into a soft moan when Zayn started sucking on the red spot on the side of his neck. His eyes soon closed as his hands found themselves in Zayn's hair, gripping them tightly when Zayn started kissing his way up to Harry's Jaw then chin and finally to the corner of his mouth.

He felt Zayn smirk against the side of his neck then pull away, making hin pout.

"Heyyy!!!", Harry whined.

"Aww, someone's being the little princess I see now", Zayn said in a baby voice making Harry roll his eyes.

He laughed loudly at Harry's glaring face then laughed out loud. But he face soon turned to a surprised one when he found himself under Harry who was grinning like a chesire cat.

Well, he is from Chesire, Zayn thought.

"Hey", Harry whispered.

"Hey.", Zayn said, smiling at him lovingly. He stared at his beautiful green eyes for some secs then removed a strand of his curls from his forehead and tucked it behind his ear.

"You are beautiful.", Zayn whispered, making Harry blush.

"No, I'm not. You are the beautiful one.", Harry said as he leaned down to hid his face in the crook of Zayn's neck, making him chuckle.

He kissed his curls and softly said,
"Look at me Hazz"

And when Harry did, he cupped his cheeks and placed a sweet lingering kiss on his forehead.

"Happy birthday baby", Zayn whispered against his forehead. Harry blushed at his new found nickname.

"Z-Zayn?", Harry asked, nervously as Zayn looked into his eyes.