12. University

"Mmm...Baby, stop doing that, we are in the University, everyone's staring.", Zayn practically moans as Harry nuzzled his head in the crook of Zayn's neck, kissing there.

"Then stop smelling so good. It's intoxicating.", Harry murmured against Zayn's skin, licking there. "Besides, we don't care, we never did."

"You are right, but you gonna get us a detention Styles.", Zayn whispered as he squeezed Harry's  bum hard making Harry bite on the side of neck.

"Ugh! You know what? Just skip the class and let's go the washroom. I suddenly remembered, need to use it.", licking his earlobe, Harry whispered against in his ear, making Zayn squeeze his bum more hard.

Zayn could feel his semi hard against the small of his back and he knew, he wasn't in any good state either. He didn't want any of the students, who were practically watching them with a hanging jaw, seeing his erection.

"I guess, you are right. I need to use the washroom too.", and with that they went off to the bathroom, with Harry on his back. They didn't care about the whispers from other students in the hallway while passing. They never did.

To their luck, the washroom was empty. They entered a clean stall and Harry quickly locked it. As soon it was locked, Harry quickly found himself slammed against the door. His hands instantly reached up to Zayn's perfectly styled hair, messing it with his hands out of the pleasure Zayn was giving him.

"Ahh Zayn, I need you so bad", Harry moaned as Zayn had unzipped his jeans, revealing his leaking member, making Harry stare at it with lust in his eyes.

"You have me.", Zayn whispered seductively as he started nipping at the skin just below his earlobe, while unzipping Harry's jeans as well.

As soon he said that, Harry was on his knees, looking up at Zayn while stroking his member in a fast pace making Zayn put his one fist on his mouth to stop himself from moaning. His other hand was in Harry's curls. Holding him in the place.

Harry quickly replaced his hands with lips making Zayn bite at his fist.

"F-Fuck Hazz. I can't believe how we didn't notice each other in this way. I love you so much my Dirty Princess.", Zayn moaned onto his fist making Harry moan too. The vibration pushed Zayn over the edge and he came onto Harry's mouth who swallowed it all.

Zayn pulled him up and kissed him on the mouth. Diving his tongue into Harry's mouth, tasting himself making Harry moan.

"You're being such a good  princess, and my princess deserves a reward.", Zayn whispered onto his lips while stroking Harry's member making Harry moan unto his mouth.

"Tell me what do you want princess", Zayn said, nibbling at his bottom lip.

"Y-You", Harry whimpered.

Zayn smiled and kissed him hard before getting down on his knees.

He looked up to Harry. His cheeks flushed pink, forehead sweaty. He smiled up at him and took him in his hand.

"Want to fuck my mouth?", Zayn whispered, looking up to his boyfriend's face, who nodded eagerly.

He opened his mouth and Harry quickly pushed his member into Zayn's mouth. He gripped his jet black hair with both of hands while biting his lip hard to stop himself from moaning.

It took about 9 pushes and Harry was coming hard into his boyfriend's mouth with a loud cry. At this point, he didn't care if someone had heard them.

Zayn stood up and Harry collapsed into his arms.

Zayn slowly sit on the closed seat with a tired Harry on his lap.

He placed a kiss on his forehead, making Harry smile a bit and hug him tightly.