Meeting Their Wolves

She looks over to the window at the dark night.

It's open a bit to let the evening air in. She sniffs and I'm amazed at how much I can smell. How much better my hearing is too. I notice the guy's individual breathing and every scuff of their feet on the wood floor, as well as the noises outside.

She jumps from the bed and confidently walks to the window, putting her paws up on the sill. She wants to go out and explore. I want us to go out and explore.

Sounds draw our attention back to the room. Owen's removing his clothes. What?

"Sang, we're going to go out with you," he says.

My wolf blatantly watches him, knowing what's about to happen and eager to meet his wolf.

I'm stuck watching too.

He strips to his boxers and stops.

"Come on," he says, and she eagerly follows him out the room with the others following behind.

Once we're outdoors, we walk to the field out back. Her focus is completely on him and I wonder what the others are doing. She turns and we see them lagging behind, having just stripped to their boxers themselves. At least they didn't strip all the way. I don't know if I could handle that too.

Owen starts growling and she looks back at him. His muscles ripple and contort, then with an exaggerated and violent twisting of his body, he shifts.

I have a moment of anxiety, seeing his wolf again after the last time, but she pushes it back. Her feelings take over instead.

She looks him over as he stands, watching her, excited to finally see one of their wolves. He's much larger, a fact that now seems to suddenly intimidate her. We feel his electricity, but it's nice, warm. He's multicolored with sables and black and cream. His eyes a light yellow-green. Although different in color, they're just as intense as when he's in his human form. Power rolls off him, too. My wolf immediately knows an alpha stands before her.

She feels unsure of herself now and breaks eye contact, glancing to the side and dipping her head, tucking her tail. I feel her muzzle furrow and nose pull back as she bares her fangs, tongue slightly sticking out. She's worried and uncertain if he will accept her into the pack.

He steps forward until we can feel his breath on her face. She tentatively raises her head and he nuzzles her muzzle with his.

He accepts her.

She immediately nuzzles him back, happy for a friend. Electricity surrounds us and we feel the presence of the others. She turns and they all have shifted. She cocks her head to the side, examining them.

A lightly colored sable one with pale yellow eyes and a friendly face comes up to us. I immediately somehow know he's Sean. She flashes an image of him through my mind, connecting his two forms. It shocks me for a moment how she did that. I'll have to ask the others about how we connect to our wolves...  Sean also nuzzles her and she leans into it. He lets out a chuff as she does so, almost like a chuckle.

Next, the wolf with similar markings to Owen's comes forward. He's a shade lighter all over with green eyes. Kota. He rubs his chin over the top of her head and she playfully nips under his jaw. He releases a low rumble.

The all black one walks up and I already know it's North. His brown eyes are intense. She feels excited as he touches her and she playfully growls. A deep growl comes out of him in return.

The largest wolf comes up. Silas. His coat is the thickest with white and varying shades of gray. He has deep brown eyes. She looks up at him, a bit intimidated at first by how large he is. He playfully nuzzles her and she relaxes, pawing at his large muzzle.

A handsome russet colored wolf walks up and presses the side of his body against hers. Nathan. She leans back against him, absorbing his warmth.

Victor is next. I immediately know from his eyes. They aren't the same color, they're yellow, but hold the same fire. His back and upper half of his face is gray and belly and legs white. Unique looking. He nuzzles her face and she quickly licks the side of his. His eyes blaze.

I know Gabe by his sparkling and amused blue eyes. He's mostly gray with flecks of white. Size wise he's not as big as the others, but still much larger than her. He nips at her ear and playfully tugs it. She lets out a yip and snarls at him. He trots off happily.

Luke is last. He's similar to Victor with his underbelly and legs being white and side and back gray, but it blends together more. There's a mischievous look in his light brown eyes. He rubs her jaw with his muzzle then licks it. Her heart thumps with happiness.

We stand in a group and she waits for what's next. Owen's arches his long back and raises his head to the starry sky, releasing a long howl. The others join in. We both are in awe and she wants to join too. She lifts her head and lets out a beautiful, sweet howl, so different from their obvious male ones. They stop short, watching her and listening. Once she's done, she looks around at them, unsure if she did it right. They just continue to stare at her until Owen's moves and takes off toward the forest. The others immediately follow, and so does she.