Chapter 2: Converse High

♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠

"Both you and chocolate are sweet.", that's been repeating in mind. Not that I'm not used to cheesy pick-up lines but if It came from an angel, I would be flustered.

We arrived at a massive mansion that BTS owns. Well, most of them are rich. Like Rapmon, the heir is a CEO of an agency. Jin is a famous chef's son. Suga is a young composer. Jhope and Jimin are professional dancers. Taehyung is a rich man's son so.... yeah. As for Jungkook, he is a the one and only heir of his company.

Me? Me and Seungcheol are heirs of the CEO of the famous modelling agency. We don't really have a mom, we have a dad. So I grew up without a mother. Since Dad is always busy , basically Seungcheol and Jeonghan raised me.

(JeongCheol feels😍😍)

--

"Ai Ai Ai my lil bitch, come to papa.", Namjoon said as he opened his arms.

I rolled my eyes yet I still ran to his arms and gave him a hug. Don't get me wrong, I hugged him because I'm comfortable with him already. So no lovey-dovey. And yes, He calls me lil bitch and I'm not offended. I'm used to it.

--

"Why are you are here? Not that you can't but...", Namjoon started.

"Urgh. Yoongi invited me to eat dinner with you guys. But as I see now, the man who invited me. Left me. So Kookie brought me here.", I answered while mentally cursing Suga in process.

"Is that my bestie I hear?", someone said from the stairs.

We all looked at that direction and saw a horse. Kidding. We saw Jung Hoseok.

"Ai Ai Ai!! Hello again from the other side~~~~", he sang as he slide down the staircase. Is he in a VERY good mood today or he forgot to take his meds. Or he took the wrong meds.

"Hi Hobie!", I greeted him.

"Whatcha' doin here?", he asked as he looked at me, still in my school uniform. When I was going to answer the same thing, the man who invited me decided to make an entrance.

in 3, 2, 1...

"Airene, nae chingguya! Where were you? I was waiting for ya'. ", he gave me his signature smile.

Yeah, after flirting with some bimbo. Yeah. Cool. I'm done with life. Yeah, sayonara.

"Says the guy who LEFT me.", I glared at him while he gave me two peace signs with his hands. Gesh, if you weren't my friend, I would've kicked you where the sun never shines. Urgh, men.

"Ahh, My rose is here. I missed you sweetie.", Jin came to me and kissed my hand. This is the way he pick up chicks. Make them think that you like them.

"Missed you too Seokjin. Especially your cooking.", I said.with pure hunger in my voice.

No kidding, Jin maybe a heartbreaker but no one can beat his cooking. I would do anything for his chicken pie and homemade pizza. Anything but my virginity. Duh.

"Alright then.  If you missed it,  then I shall fufill your wish my little flower. ", with that he vanished to his kitchen.

"Babe!!",

"I'm not your babe! ", I pushed him away when he wanted to hug me. Instead I glared at him while he gave me his rectangular smile that girls always fall for.

"But babe! At least let me hug you...", Taehyung whined. He pouted and blinked his eyes.

I sigh and open my arms for him.  Don't get me wrong.  He's just so cute like that.  Like a baby who is asking his mom for candy. 

His face lighten and ran to my arms and gave me a tight embrace. He snuggled to my neck. Damn,  I can feel his breathing on the crook of my neck. So, hot. Well, this is the Kim Taehyung that I know. The cute and childish Taetae. He maybe a flirt and kinda' a player, but to me,  he is a sweet guy. He loves to hug me anywhere and any time.

Taehyung doesn't really know what he is doing for life. He loves to party. He prefers fun than work. He wants to be free.  He hates to be told what to do. But his determined. He loves challenges. That's the Kim Taehyung that only his friends know. That I known for 5 years.

- Author's P. O. V-

"Ahem... ", someone cleared his throat. 

Taehyung pulled away and looked at the man who interrupted his hugging session with his bestfriend.

Ai looked at the blond male and then turned her head to the left direction.  Her cheeks instantly flushed red crimson.

"My my, Taehyung,  making a move on my jagi I see.", the red headed male smirked.

Can you guess who is it?

His name startes with a B and ends with a N.

Taehyung grinned as the male took closer steps towards the pair.  They shook hands. While poor Airene was frozen at his sudden appearance.

"Kaebbsong~~"

Meet the famous womanizer of Seoul Academy,  Byun Baek Hyun.  The heir of the Byun Enterprise. His playful and happy-go-lucky personality made him very approachable.  Meanwhile behind his innocent looking face and child ish  personality,  he uses his charms to get girls to surrender to him like his owns them.

If you're  asking if he ever tried to get Airene to sleep with him,  yes he have. But he got rejected the moment he approached her. He even got a package of insults on his way. That made him close to Airene. He loves if girls talk back to him. It excites him. And unfortunately,  Ai was one of the girls whom always talk back.

"Jagi! What brings you here?", he pulled Ai into a hug.

Aww,  our female lead is getting alot of hugs today.

"Suga invited me.", she smiled.

Ahh,  that smile instantly melted both males hearts. The two smiled back and boy,  Ai hoped she brought her shoe today because one womanizer and one player whom are bestfriends are hard to handle.

Not any shoe.

The only-use-me-to-hit-flirts/womanizers shoe. That shoe exists okay?!

"So hyung why are YOU here?", Taehyung empriazed the 'you' part of his question. It's not that Taehyung hate him, it's just that Baekhyun rarely comes to their manor that's why.

"I'm here to retrieve my stolen shoes.",

"Stolen shoes?", Taehyung and Ai asked in unison. Only to be answered by a simple nod and pointed Tae's shoes.

"Hey these are mine!", the blond exclaimed as he refered to his shoes.

"These shoes are mine!! You stole it!", Baekhyun acussed.

"Hold up! There just shoes!", Ai sarcastically stated. Seriously Choi Airene? How about I ask reader-nim to steal your fine shoes?

"JUST SHOES YOU SAY!?", the two dramatically gasped at her statement.

And it continued.

But for real though. Who fights for a pair of mere converse branded shoes?

(Author: *whispers* me..)