Chapter 9: Truth Or Dare?

Airene's P.O.V

Do you guys ever felt being in an awkward moment where your brother's friend just barge in your photoshoot and pull your ear while shouting?

Nope?

Well, that just happened and somehow Joshua and I ended up sitting on the sofa of BTS's (they also call themselves that) living room and holding both of our ears while listening to Hoshi rant.

Hell, i didn't even felt Jisoo's lips man. It was clearly fake. By fake, we didn't even kiss man!

Poor Seojun, he was shocked that he and the whole staffs dismissed themselves early.

Oh, did I mention that Jun, Minghao, Vernon, Seungkwan and Jihoon came too? They were also ranting.

"In our defense, we were faking it!", Joshua exclaimed as he smiled at me.

No, just stop. My feels man.

"Hey let's all chill for the night because this is our mansion and i don't wanna be killed by Yoongi for ruining his silence.", Namjoon came with Jin and Jimin that were holding trays of Soju and Wine.

What? Doesn't mean I'm only 17, doesn't mean I can't drink alcohol.

Hehe, blame Kyungsoo and Jongin in this because my first drinking session was with Kaisoo.

"Soju or Wine ma'am?", Jimin asked as he playfully acted as a butler. I decided to play along.

"Wine please.", he handed me a glass before giving me a playful wink.

Seungkwan and Vernon sat by my sides, after pushing Joshua aside that is. Taehyung and J hope decided to join our mini drinking session and had soju bottles in their hands. Hoshi and Jun sat on the other sofa along with Jeonghan. The8 and Seokmin sat on the floor. Jihoon decided to join Yoongi instead so he went to the music room.

I took a sip from my drink. Mmhmm, this is heaven. Vernon was not really drinking his soju but i can tell he was hesitating.

I nudged him softly and asked, "You okay bro?"

He smiled and answered a yes before taking a big gulp. Wow, for someone who is about a month older than me, he didn't know how to drink.

Author's P.O.V

"TRUTH OR DARE! LEGGO!", Seungkwan and Seokmin yelled in excitement as the rest groaned in agreement.

The rules was simple, two people will be playing. Pick truth, you have to answer any question asked truthfully and if you refuse, do a dare and be out of the game. Pick dare, do the dare and if you refuse, drink a shot to stay in the game or take off one piece of clothing but you're out.

"You and me Seungkwan, let's go.", Airene said confidently. The rest cheered.

The both of them sat facing each other and did rock, paper, scissors. But as usual, Ai lost. That girl never wins that game.

"truth or dare?"

"DARE.", Airene gave a brave smile before rising one eyebrow.

" I dare you to tell us your crush."

What the fuck? Seriously. Wait, does Airene even have one? I mean she has to have one, cause for all we know, she is surrounded by good looking, panty dropping,  adorable guys. She must have one by now.

"I like this one guy. Well like admire this guy. If i say his name, please don't diss him or prank him. Or look at him as if you guys will kill him arasseo?!", Ai shot a death glare to the accused men.

They all shook their head vigorously and urged her to answer quickly.

"it's... Kang Daniel. That guy next class.", she confessed slowly before twirling some of her hair.

Both Hoshi and Jun had dark looks plastered on their faces. Vernon, Seungkwan and Minghao were already plotting a diss track for the guy. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other before smirking evilly.

Oh boy, this Daniel guy is so doomed.

Oh well, back to the game.

"Truth please.", Seungkwan said in his diva voice.

"Would you rather kiss Vernon or kiss Jihoon?"

"What no way!"

"JUST ANSWER IT OKAY?"

"KISS VERNON gosh!", Seungkwan answer made everyone started to burst out laughing their butts out. Except Vernon who was low-key blushing.

Don't blame the author for this. The author just ships Verkwan too.

"Truth!"

"would you rather have your virginity taken by Soonyoung hyung or Jun hyung?", ouch, that's a sensitive question to ask a virgin mary.

Without hesitation, she asked for a dare. Like hell, she would answer that question. As if she wanted them to have her v-card. A big No-no kay?

"Kiss Vernon on the cheeks."

"Hell no-- fine", she went to Vernon and leaned in a bit. She whispered an apology before pecking his cheek. She walked away and sat next to Hoseok. 

Shy much?

"Taehyung leggo", Seungkwan challenged.

The latter gave him a smug smirk and sat down facing each other. They did rock, paper, scissor and Taehyung won so he starts the game.

"Truth or Dare Boo?"

"Dare", he answered confidently with a brave grin.

"I dare you to give yourself a high-five. On the face.", V does stand for Victory. He was smiling victoriously as he gave Airene a wink.

Seungkwan, with a heavy heart. Actually slapped himself before wincing in pain. Oh, Taehyung's gonna get it. He asked Tae truth or dare. Tae answered dare. Bravely that is.

"I dare you to lick Ai's neck."

Okay that took a sudden turn.

Both Airene and Taehyung locked gazes as they were debating with themselves to agree or nah.

Taehyung was in the borderline. He wanted to say no so bad but this type of opportunity does not come everyday. Besides, it was his dare.

He chose to do it.

He gestured Airene to come closer which she obeyed. Airene thought it was okay to do so with the following reasons.

Number one: It was only a dare

Number two: No harm will be done

Number three: Seungcheol was not there so..

Taehyung was known for his habit of sticking his tongue out. He literally pulled Ai down so she was straddling on his lap. Oh how he misses being this close to Airene. With one swift and quite quick lick, he looked at the female's hazel brown eyes before proceeding to the game.

Not letting the poor girl go.

'great, now Hoshi is gonna kill me. How many times do i have to be killed?'