Chapter 4: Beach? Bitch.

- Author's P.O.V -

"What happened to you?", the girl asked Jungkook who was looking lifeless as hell.

You see, during night after the swim, Jungkook was locked out of Taehyung's and his suite so he had to wait for 3 damn hours and when Taehyung came who smelling like freaking alcohol which obviously meant he was drunk. So the two had to endure all the scolding from Miss Haeun and eventually got their key room around 2 am. So that's why Jungkook looked tired as hell.

"I said I was sorry!", Jungkook ignored Taehyung's apologies and continued to eat his pancakes.

Chen and Xiumin were already on the beach having fun flirting with chicks. Wow. That actually sounds like a rhyme. Jun is still in his room, probably naked with some chick. Wonwoo, Taehyung, Jungkook and Airene were having their breakfast before going to the beach for the shoot. Miss Haeun informed that Airene will have her own solo shoot in where she comes into the scene.

"Where's Ai? Hyung let us see her!", Mingyu shouted from Wonwoo's phone. Yep, they're video calling. How cute!

MEANIE FEELS PEOPLE!

"Wait a sec, she's eating okay!? Gosh.", Wonwoo exclaimed as Ai gave him a 'it's okay' look and him getting the signal, he scooted nearer to Ai and gave her space to show her face to the screen full of guys.

Mingyu was holding the phone with a monopod stick and the others were trying to push eachother just to get a clearer view of the phonescreen. The only person who wasn't pushing eachother was Jihoon because he was exactly next to Mingyu and in the front.

"Annyeong!!!"

"Noona! How is it there?!"

"Is it beautiful like in the internet!?"

"Dongseng-ah is Wonwoo protecting you there? Where's that damn pervert?"

That was Seungcheol being a overprotective brother people. Last time Jun tried to make a move on his sister in front of him, Jun got a purple eye as a merchandise.

And no, Jun didn't stop. Heck, it amuses him. Horny bastard.

(A/N: Guys I do NOT hate Jun. In fact I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! This is just his character here! Please don't hate me!)

"Hi guys. It's great here except for the heat. Yes Seungkwan it's beautiful like in the internet. Yes oppa, Wonwoo oppa is taking care of me. As for Jun... IDK.", she shrugged casually. She could actually got all the greets, questions even though they all were talking in the same time.

"I'm here.", Jun suddenly appeared behind the two. He had the lifeless look plastered on his face too.

"You look like you had a threesome of three rounds.", Hoshi stated jokingly.

"That's the correct answer. $100 cash gift to Kwon Soonyoung!"

--

"OW! THAT HURTS!", Ai whined for the 10th time when her stylist keep pulling her bra strap and letting it go. Hitting the strap on her milky skin.

"I'm so sorry!", the young stylist panicked as she kept apologizing.

She was asked by the photographer to look fiesty and to act like the 'hard-to-get' type. She wore a red bikini and a white see-through skirt. Her hair was curled into a slight wave and her make-up was just a natural eyeliner and lip-gloss. On her lower stomach, her stylist used a non-premenant black ink to write a so-called tatoo that said 'Lucky You' in calligraphy handwriting. As a finishing touch, a sliver anklet on her left ankle.

As for the guys, they wore swim trunks that was Mr. Choi's clothing line. Wonwoo and Xiumin had a beach shirt which was not buttoned to show their glorious bodies. Jun had his hair stick up and he wore a black choker on his neck. Jungkook had red swim trunks on but he had a white t-shirt on. Taehyung had blue-black swim trunks with his hair dyed dark brown. Chen wore a blue swim trunks and had a white shirt on. All of them had a non-premenant tattoo. Jun and Taehyung's are on their bodies. Jungkook and Chen's were on the crook of their necks. Wonwoo and Xiumin's were on their right side chest.

"My my, I saw a goddess.", Jun smirked when Ai got out of the stylist room.

"You look beautiful babe~", Taehyung gave her a confiedent smile as the two brofisted.

"Airene-shi, the photographer called for you.", a staff called. Airene gave a small smile and the two gave her a 'fighting' motion. She walked over to the photographer who was talking to Jungkook.

"Ah, boss's daughter! Nice to meet ya'! I'm Lee Seojun.". The photographer shook hands with her. He seem happy-go-lucky desipite his serious look just now.

"Okay this is how we're gonna do, you are gonna lie down on the sand with your head on Jungkook's lap. Make sure you look dominating okay?", Seojun explained straightforwardly as he pointed the spot where they are supposed to shoot.

The two walked over the set and Jungkook sat down followed by Ai. The two were quiet as if they never met. All of the sudden, Ai started to scoot over near the latter, making him look at her in confusion. She had the dominate look plastered on her face. She asked if she could lie down.

"S-sure... Go on...", Jungkook bit his lips once he felt Ai's head on his lap. She crossed her right leg to her left leg and looked directly at Jungkook's face. Being nervous, Jungkook looked away.

"No! You have to look at her!", Seojun exclaimed. He took shots of Ai lying down and Ai crossing her legs. He even got a photo of Ai and Jungkook looking at eachother.

"It's okay Jungkook-ah. I don't bite."

"You look like you going to. Don't look at me like that", he said in a low voice.

The two shared a long eye contact and unocassionally, Ai's hands found their way to Jungkook's. Her eyes states domination as if she wants him to submit to her. Seojun's voice sounded delighted when Ai pulled Jungkook's shirt to make their gap closer. Her hand caressed his cheek gently as she didn't break their eye contact.

"That's awesome! Good job Jungkook-shi, Airene-shi.", with that the two broke their 'connection' and Ai instantly blot up from their position.

"You okay?", she was concerned.

"Y-yeah... ", Jungkook muttered shyly as his head looked at the sands.

--

"You guys, I'm serious!", Jungkook exclaimed as the other guys laughed at him. Jungkook was frustrated because the guys didn't want to believe how Ai affected him badly. They said that he was being dramatic.

"Look at her. She is harmless...", Chen stated as the guys looked at Ai's direction. She was having her make-up retouched and Miss Haeun was fanning her face.

"That's because you haven't had your turn yet! I bet once you had your turn. BAM! Game over man!", Jungkook slammed his fist to his palm to emphasize his words of wisdom that was being ignored or mocked by the others.

"Minseok-shi, Airene-shi... You're up.", a staff called out for them as Xiumin stood up from his seat and smirked.

"I bet I can make her fall for me instead."

"Good luck then"

--

The two was asked to pretend to have a conversation at the resort's beach bar. Ai just have to do more body language.

"Just act natural! I'll take snaps while you wo pretend okay?", Seojun said in full euthism. The two nodded and started to pose naturally. From ordering drinks to leaning at the bar table.

"You should wear things like this often.", Xiumin said as he sipped his mango juice. He was determine to show Jungkook that she is harmless as f.

"As if. By the way, I like your tattoo.", Ai complimented and she asked if she could touch it. Being the overconfident womanizer he is, he said 'sure, I won't bite.'

She'll bite you instead.

She caressed the tattoo on his neck with her soft hand. The sensation that he felt on his skin made him shiver in amusement.

"You said you'll make me fall for you.. But why are you shivering?"