Chapter 14: Baby boo

"gesh, why is he here?", Hoshi grumbled as his gaze was adverted to the girl whom he considered as wife and a guy that apparently she likes.

"Well, he did showed up with Xiumin hyung so we basically have no say.", Vernon tried to comfort his hyung.

Daniel unexpectedly showed up with Xiumin and Chanyeol. He claimed that Xiumin was a friend of him and he lived with him before. Chanyeol even said that Daniel was his friend too.

Airene was instantly hyped up at the sight of Daniel coming with the two guys that she jumped up and left her pompoms on the bleachers. Daniel was surprised to see Airene here, not just that, he was flushed at the sight of her outfit and how cute she is in pigtails.

"and who the fuck said he can be that close to our Airene?", jihoon growled when Daniel put his arm around her shoulders.

"calm your short ass down jihoon. he must like her too.", jeonghan patted the short raging boy's shoulder.

It wasn't that obvious that Airene liked Daniel. It's just the guys had known her since they were kids so they know if Airene likes a person.

They could see it in her smile. How she smiles to Daniel, her eyes turned into crescents and it was a genuine one. How her eyes sparkled whenever his name was heard. How her excitement suddenly boosts up whenever he's around.

She never let guys other than her brother's friends to get even 1 metre near her but when it came to Daniel, she couldn't think straight that Daniel hugged her or simply wrapping one of his arm around her.

You might think it's kinda naive of her to trust this one guy she likes because they've only been talking and meeting each other weeks ago. But no. She thought that this was the time she would have to grow up and experience what the other guys have been experiencing.

Love, Relationships, Heartbreaks, Jealously, Dates.

She thought that this was the time she needed someone else to lean on.

And Kang Daniel was that person.

--

Daniel politely asked her brother if he could bring Airene to hang at his parents mansion. He ensured him that there will be his maids and butlers around.

"go ahead kid.", Seungcheol agreed as Daniel immediately thanked him and bowed to him.

"but if my sister comes home injured or even crying, not only i will beat the hell put of you, but...", Seungcheol gestured his members who was shooting lasers at Daniel.

The poor boy only gulped at the sight before nodding eagerly. Assuring that he would not even make a tear out of her eyes.

Before Seungkwan could say anything, Jeonghan immediately cut him.

"now, now boys, don't scare him. I'm sure he'll take care of our dear Airene. Am i correct?", jeonghan shot a not so sincere smile, making Daniel uncomfortable.

"of course. I'll take care of her how i take care of myself.", he answered.

"let's go?", airene entered the heavy atmosphere. she sensed it alright but she decided to ignore it.

She grabbed Daniel's hand and pulled him out of the mansion after greeting the others.

When they got out of the mansion and was walking on the sidewalk, she immediately stopped and checked Daniel's face.

"wae?", Daniel asked.

"checking for bruises. if they are, imma beat the hell outta my brother and his friends.", she said.

"awh, you do care!", Daniel wiped a fake tear before pinching her cheeks.

"stop doing that!", airene puffed her cheeks. Daniel loved to pinch her cheeks.

"you know you like it.", he wiggled his eyebrows.

--