Chapter 11 : Beware of the Womanizers

Author's P.O.V

- Group Chat :Hungry Wolves😂😂 -

Dancingmachine : Where are you Airene ah???

Dokyungsoo: Airene ahhhh!!!

Yeol.park: Notice us!!!!

AireneChoi: Oh patience people. I'm getting ready!

AireneChoi: Where are you all anyway?

baekkiehhe: Literally in front of your place.

PrinceOh: Dun make us barge in.

Chensingmachine: Hurry up woman!

AireneChoi: Alright alright, I'm coming!

Frostking: Why does that line sound weird?

AireneChoi: You pervert.

Airene rushed down the stairs with a black backpack swinging in her shoulders as her hair was styled in a braid. She was wearing high waist denim shorts and a red T-shirt that had a knot on the side. With a pair of red Converse, she was ready to spend the day with EXO (they call themselves that, aish.)

"Took you long enough.", Kai said as she scoffed a bit before going in their black limo. They all actually fit in there. Chen and Minseok gave her a wide smile and she gave them the same. Suho who was talking to Lay stopped and sent her a wink along with Lay himself. Surprisingly, Sehun who was across her tossed some snacks and handed her a cup of green tea latte.

"knew it was your favourite", he looked at her with a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

She gave him a wink as a sign thank you before sipping the delicious drink. Kai signaled the driver to move along since all of them are there.

"Did Seungcheol freak out?", Chen tried to start a conversation.

"Don't make me get started. It took me 2 hours and a half to convince him. Not only he freaked out, he made me give him 13 reasons why I must go.", she ended with a facepalm.

"Typical Seungcheol... what's your issue with Jimin? Did you become his loyal present?", Baekhyun smirked as the others grinned.

Airene gave him a glare before looking away to hide her blush.

If Bangtan loves to spoil her then EXO loves to tease her. Compared to the other two gangs, EXO were like her bad influence. Kaisoo taught her how to drink. They liked to bring her to parties and clubs. There were times they would secretly take her out of school and ditch the whole day. Taking her to the city or the country side. Sometimes they would just hang in their mansion.

"Where are we going again?"

--

"LET'S GO!"

"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!"

"HURRY UP!"

"SLOW DOWN WOULD YOU?!"

"SUHO HYUNG, IS THAT YOUR BACK I HEAR?"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

In a beautiful summer day, where would be nice to be? Of course, camping is one of the best options. And no, they didn't actually bring their expensive limo to the camping site, they switched to a range rover as soon as they reached like 2 miles away from the site.

Airene and Minseok walked together with bags of food and drinks for them. Sehun helped Suho to move their barbeque set. Baekhyun and Chanyeol whom ran first, started to make their tents along with Kyungsoo and Jongin. Lay and Jongdae got their iPod holder and some speakers set near their camp spot.

They brought 5 camps. One camp for two persons. Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Kai and Kyungsoo. Suho and Lay. Minseok and Chen. Lastly, Airene and Sehun.

"Yah, why can't you sleep alone?"

"Airene sleep with us!"

"God why does everything must sound weird?!"

--

Munching on marshmallows as the gang rounded up around the bonfire. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were grilling lamb skewers and meat sausages.

The night fell deeper.

They all chatted as if they didn't met in years. It was a never ending conversation between the boys and Airene. They talked about their individual career to attachment works to the photo shoots to where they started to plan for an outing on their gang anniversary.

"Canada!"

"No!! Let's go to China!!"

"JAPAN PEOPLE"

"LA"

"AUSTRALIA"

"THAILAND"

"LET'S GO TO--"

"Jeju..."

With that all of them turned their heads towards the now dark blue haired Airene who was innocently eating her lamb skewer.

Did she just suggested a state inside the country? Not outside the country?

What a way to save money. Thank you Airene.

Airene: your welcome.

That made the rest thinking. They always go to places outside of South Korea like America, Japan or China for vacations but going to places inside of South Korea like Busan, Daegu or Jeju?

It was more like an outing. So why not?

"That's actually a good idea. 1 point to Ai, 0 point to EXO.", Chanyeol stated blankly as he did the one and zero with his gigantic hands.

Just like in that Meghan Trainor song, 'Even if I was wrong , you know I'm never wrong. So why disagree?'