Chapter 8: Oh Gentlemen!

Author's P.O.V

After Lay, it was Jeonghan's turn.

His concept was a bit hard. Airene and him had to do a makeover. By makeover, Jeonghan had to act like he was putting on makeup on Airene.

Like mother like daughter.

"Hope this one is innocent.", Seokmin mumbled as he was too one of the guys that was still shook at Ai's heartbreaker side. He got a major trouble in maintaining his goofy funny guy personality.

"Let's do our best!", Airene smiled full of spirits. Her smile was so contagious that everyone around her were smiling too. Jeonghan could only pat her head at her actions.

Both of them sat on the set that was ready for them to shoot. The set had a lot of pillows and a mini table filled with makeups and clips. Seojun signaled them to start their act and gave them a thumbs up.

Jeonghan started to pretend as if he was putting blusher on Ai's cheeks while Ai suggestively leaned her cheeks forward. He didn't even put the blusher powder because her cheeks were already blushed.

"You guys can talk you know."

"We know!", Both Ai and Jeonghan said together as they laughed.

He pretended to apply lipstick on her lips but when he did that, he couldn't help but laugh. Why?

Choi Airene was puckering her lips as if she asked for a kiss. But being the motherly image he is, he slapped her thigh softly before commenting her duck face directly. Directly yet sugarcoated.

"sweet! Next will be Junmyeon's turn. Change outfits please.", Seojun clapped his hands before complimenting Ai's modeling.

--

Hell no.

Photographer-nim must be joking right now.

He wants this pictures to be outside and by outside, he wants Junmyeon and Ai to be outside, in the backyard which had a swimming pool and a place for them to lie down.

He wants them to cuddle.

In the fucking cold air. Whai photographer nim. Whai. He wasn't kidding when he said they would need to be warm.

Suho and Ai were already in position to lie down and heck,it wasn't Suho to be nervous around Airene but it's more like Airene was nervous to be around Suho. He had this aura that could make you go cray cray for him and of course he knows it! He's a womanizer, what do you guys expect?

"Okay. I can do this. I can--nope I can't.", Airene whined as she facepalmed.

"You are going to be fine child!", Seojun yelled like a father who would cheer his daughter.

Oh how she misses hanging out with her father.

Mr Choi was always busy until he couldn't even ask his children about their day. About their school life. He would sometimes try to make time for them but everytime he tries, there will always some meetings to attend, some work to be done. He could only pamper them with his money and fortune. It was a way to show them that he loves them.

Suho looked at her with assurance and held out his hand. With a bit of hesitation, Ai took his hand before they lie down together. Seojun didn't waste this moment and took shots.

This types of candid don't always happen okay?

"Hey, calm down okay? I won't hurt you. I promise. ", Kim Junmyeon said in a calm, low voice as his hand tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before caressing her cheek gently with the back of his hand.