Chapter 6: Not so innocent now.

Airene's P.O.V

Eff it,I don't know how to face the guys.

We've been back from Bali since 2 days ago and heck, for a first shoot it was so damn tiring. Especially if you had to handle six idiots -- well I don't consider Wonwoo oppa an idiot but you get the point.

It was close to summer break in SPA academy and it was the last day of school. Today, Jin and Namjoon insisted to take me to school.

These two punks want me to be victimise by fake bitchs.

"Airene/ Darling!!", Both Namjoon and Jin called out as they walked out their car for once without a driver.

They hugged me from both sides  as Soonyoung and Seokmin tried to pull the two off my body. Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan were throwing a fit because I chose Namjin over them.

"See ya at school", I said to the rest of my so-called family slash brothers. Some of them responded a yes and yeah while some still decided to ignore me.

Brats.

I sat at the front seat as Jin was driving while Namjoon was at the back. I was trying my best to cover the tattoo on my shoulder since I wasn't wearing the school blazer.

Fun fact:
My tattoo was still there and was in process in making a new one on my shoulder.

Apparently my next shoot is tonight at Bangtan's mansion. The second group guys were Jeonghan, Joshua and Seokmin. Jin, Lay and Suho. Basically it's the older guys turn.

The new theme for HTBAHB (how to be a heartbreaker) was Slumber Party in which the lead female, the heartbreaker is hosting a slumber party with different guys from the beach that she met.

I feel like a hoe. Really.

When we got to school, I tried to part ways from Namjoon and Jin but Namjoon had his arm around me and Jin held my other hand.

I pushed the fake glasses on my face and kept my head down. Before we could enter campus, Namjoon stopped us. I looked at him in confusion as he leaned in closer to my face. He pulled of my glass and put them in his pocket. He softly pull out my hair tie and ruffed my hair.I was going to protest but he got the best outta me.

"You don't need them. You're beautiful Ai."

"Like a goddess.", Jin added before leading us into the campus.

When we walked in the campus door, everyone present looked at our way as if we were famous celebrities. I could feel eyes looking at us and damn I never felt this insecure.

"Whose that?"

"Isn't that Airene, Choi Airene? You know Choi Seungcheol's little sister."

"She's beautiful without her glasses"

"I know her! She's the heartthrobs' best friend, their girl."

"I thought she was a nerd. A hot nerd."

That statement was enough to make Namjoon advance to the guy whom said that and grabbed his collar while backing on the lockers. Jin wrapped his arm around me while glaring everyone who looked at me.

"Don't you dare call my girl like that.", he said with a venomous tone.

"what did you call her?"

"You heard me. If I see your face again, I'll make sure you'll regret going out of your mommy's womb.", Namjoon said before letting go of that guy's collar and walked away.

I never seen that side of Namjoon. To be honest, I'm quite scared of this side of him.

We walked towards my homeroom and man,  a lot of girls were squealed at Namjoon's and Jin's presence. Minghao and Vernon who were in my class, practically widen their eyes at the sight of me.