Chapter 12: Manic Lovers.

Author's P.O.V

It was a normal day for Choi Airene to just get out of the mansion and have her girly stuffs to do alone.

Not.

She had Mingyu and Wonwoo following her around the mall. The two claimed that she needs at least one of them with her to ensure her safety.

"I want ice cream~", Airene sang as she passed by a lot of shops. Mingyu shook his head at her cuteness while Wonwoo just chuckled.

As they went in the ice cream shop, Airene volunteered to buy for them. Since she was in her unusual happy mood, they agreed. No one could resist free food after all.

"I'll have chocolate."

"Vanilla is fine."

She nodded with a grin and went up to the line. She scooped out her phone from her pocket and scrolled through her instagram. The line was quite long so it was fine.

"Airene?", a deep manly voice called her name. It made her stop what the hell she was doing and looked beside her.

'fuck, it's Kang Daniel!'

"Daniel!", she stuttered out, causing Daniel to give her a small wave with a smile plastered on his handsome face.

She mentally cursed her herself for stuttering. She gave her heart a mini prep talk to act fucking normal in front of her crush.

"Nice seeing you here! How's summer treating you?"

(it's still summer in this fucking book. Blame the lazy author)

"Great! I'm just busy with stuff.", Airene mumbled the stuff part since she doesn't want anyone to know about the model thing or the whole vacation planning with the gang.

"Hey, can I spend the day with you? If you want.", Daniel rubbed his nape as he felt his ears flushed crimson.

Ai tilted her head in confusion. The Kang Daniel was asking her to hang out with him the whole day. Nevertheless, she gave her all too famous smile and agreed.

Ding!

Her phone rang which made her look at her phone. It was a text from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo:-

- Have fun with prince charming.

When Airene looked at the table where the two guys were and to find it empty. Did they left when they saw Daniel and her chatting? Maybe.

The two ordered ice cream and walked out of the shop together. Rocky road ice cream for Daniel and Bubblegum flavor for Airene. She hummed as the ice cream savoury.

"Damn this ice cream is real good", she exclaimed.

"I could eat this forever with you.", Daniel smirked while looking at Airene. Making the girl blush. She gently hit Daniel's arm and gave him a playful glare.

"What? I'm stating a fact. I would.", he added while bumping her side a bit.

He gently held her hand pulled her to a cafe. Not just any cafe. A cat cafe.

'shit, he's holding my hand. Mayday! Mayday!  Calm down heart!!!'

Since it's Kang Daniel we're talking about so we all know he loves cats. Airene? That's what makes her crushing on Daniel. She loves cats and wishes to have one as a pet but unfortunately she can't.

"You know Airene. You look like a cat. So, can i keep you as mine?"

--

Mingyu and Wonwoo went in the living room with was filled with all the Seventeen members and some of the BTS members. Aka the maknae line plus Min Yoongi.