Chapter 10: Dare Devil

Keep this in mind. This is a Jimin's birthday special. Soo, first of all, Happy birthday uri mochi 💕

Author's P.O.V

Remember the truth and dare game last chapter?

Yeah, Airene got a dare which made her question her logic thinking. Guess what her dare was.

Her dare was to dress like Harley Quinn. For Jimin. As his birthday present.

From who she was dared? From Wen Junhui.

All she needed to do was to dress like Harley Quinn and act out like her for one whole day. And for one fucking day, she was Jimin's.

Being the dare devil she is, she was too prideful to refuse the dare.

First thing in the morning, she wore a white loose crop top that had 'Daddy's lil monster' and a pair of red-blue shorts. She practically dyed her hair blond with red and blue highlights. She asked her stylist to make non-permanent tattoos on her thighs, her wrist and near her jawline and below her left eye. She replaced normal high heels to boots. She had her make up done and tied her hair into pig tails.

She went downstairs and shook the others. By shook, the rest were jaw opened and wide eyes. They were speechless.

"What?", Ai asked blankly as she sat next to Wonwoo and Jihoon.

"Holy shit. What did you do?", Seungcheol asked while Jeonghan could only facepalm.

The guys who knew the damn situation only cleared their throats and faked coughs. Well, except for Jun. That boy was having a celebration in his mind and was smirking physically.

"She was dared to be Harley Quinn for today. For the sake of Jimin hyung's birthday.", Vernon explained as the girl only muttered a thanks to him.

Gosh, they should stop staring at her with those types of gazes.

That type of gaze that made you think they might eat you on the spot. Those gazes that made you feel uncomfortable and unstable. Which makes you wish to yell out for them to stop looking at her.

"So when you're going to surprise Jimin?", Jeonghan broke the awkward silence.

"Taehyung said he'll pick me up later. Tell me you guys are coming to the party.", Ai said making sure she sounds convincing so the rest would come.

It was not just any party.

Jimin wanted a pool party. This party was private. Only close friends were invited and the problem was she was the only fucking girl.

They all used to have this rule where there should be no girls in their parties or whatever. But Airene was an exception. She was more than close. She's like a sister. Their girl. If they had to choose between having girls in their parties or having to have her, they only want her. That's how special she is.

The door bell rang which indicated that Taehyung was here to pick her up. Seungkwan and Jihoon stood up to send her to the door.

"Don't worry baby sis, we'll be there by 12.", Seungcheol shot her a smile as the rest smiled at her as if to assure her.

"Bye~"

--

"Wow Airene..", Yoongi scanned her from top to bottom.

"I know right. I've been wowing her since just now.", Taehyung said as he wrapped one arm around her body. Yoongi gave her a wink before muttering how lucky Jimin is to have her for one whole fucking day.

They went to the mansion's backyard with had their beautiful swimming pool and things you see at a resort. You actually feel like you're at a resort when you're at Bangtan's manor.

"Oh Jimin~", Taehyung and Yoongi called out for the birthday boy.

"What do--woah.", the blond haired male suddenly froze in his spot along with Jungkook and Hoseok.

Taehyung pushed her towards the male and signaled her to go for it. There's no turning back now.

"Happy Birthday Jiminie..or should i call you puddin'?", she said cheekily before giving him a wink.

Control your inner slut Airene.

"This is my birthday present?", Jimin walked closer to Ai.

To make sure, he wrap one arm around her waist to pull her body closer to his. If this was a joke, Ai would push him away or simply ask him to get off. But now, she only encircled her arms around his neck to pull his face closer.

"Yup, she's yours for today.", Taehyung smirked.

--

Okay, she's having second thoughts.

Not on her decision on being Jimin's present. On her choice on outfit that is. She suddenly felt insecure about her figure.

All the guys had glorious body figures but her?

She feels like that bitch who ate 20 pizzas a day. She looked at her thighs then her cheeks. She wanted to puke.

"Hey sexy"

"Kai. What's up?"

"What's up with you? Aren't you supposed to be with Jimin? I heard you're his present today.", he asked before sitting down next to her.

"I hate being in the center of the attention. And i felt insecure.", she confessed.

"What about? Sweetheart, you're everything that a guy would wish for. If Jimin don't want you or any guy at all, I'll personally steal you.", he comforted the girl.

He stood up and lead her his hand. Making her confused.

"Come on, this piece of art needs to be a display.", he gave her a smile. She took his hand and he lead her to where the gang was at.

"Oh Jimin, your birthday gift.", Kai gave Airene to Jimin.

Jimin gazed at his precious present of the day as he cling his arm with the girl. He waited this kind of day to come. Where he can get Airene all to himself. Without worrying her brother would kill him or the others to steal her attention away. He proud enough to say he wants her attention only on him.

"Lucky bastard.", Hoshi mumbled.

--

The party lasted until nine o'clock in the evening. All the guests went home but Airene decides to sleep over at Bangtan's. She was one loyal present.

It wasn't the first time she slept there. In fact, she had been sleeping over there every time she had the chance. She always claims that Bangtan's manor was paradise. But she never slept in Jimin's room before. She only ever slept in Jungkook's and Yoongi's.

That doesn't mean she never slept next to Jimin. If Hoshi was her wanna be husband then Jimin was her wanna be scandal. He always found them hiding something exciting.

Wanna know a secret?

Jimin and Airene kissed.

That's another tale to tell.