Chapter 5: Beach? Bitch! pt.2

- Author's P.O.V -

After Minseok's shoot, it was Wonwoo's turn. His senerio was easy actually. It was walking on the beach while having small conversations.

Minseok?

He lost his bet and was denial that she made him shiver. How could possibly his so-called lil sister can make him feel uneasy? He paid the guys all 20 bucks due to losing the bet.

"Jungkook wasn't fucking kidding guys!", Minseok told the guys as Jungkook agreed to the older hyung.

"Says the guy who is in denial.", Chen retorted.

"Wonwoo-shhi, the photographer is calling you.", a staff called out for Jeon Wonwoo, making the latter to stand up from his seat and walked out of the room after receiving some 'goodluck' and 'see ya'

Airene was already on the beach, posing near the waters. She wasn't actually posing but since she was already looking great near the water, Seojun decided to take a few shots.

As Wonwoo approached them, Airene smiled as a greeting and he returned the same. Seojun couldn't help but take a picture.

"Okay, you two will started walking from there", Seojun pointed a spot near the bar. "To there.", he pointed a spot near a beach ball net.

The two nooded and went near the bar.

"Remember Airene-shhi! You have to look dominating!"

"Neh!", Airene saluted.

The two started to walk and shared a small talk with eachother. Occasionally, Ai sent winks and smirks towards the male while he did the same. She made sure when she pretend to trip and Wonwoo caught her, she pulled him closer as if she was going to kiss him.

'What the hell??', Wonwoo thought when she just smirked and stood up, motioning him to continue walking.

And here he had high hopes to touch her lips.

"And that's a wrap! Good Job Wonwoo-shhi, Airene-shhi. Take 10 and next will be Jongdae-shhi", Seojun told the rest.

--

"ARGH! She gave me hope!", Wonwoo ruffed his hair roughly as he sat down next to Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand had a 'I told you so' look. Even Minseok just gave him a sympathic pat on his back as to indicate 'I feel ya' man'. While the rest still thought  Airene is harmless as f.

Esspecially Kim Jongdae. He was confident.

"I bet $100 bucks each if I wouldn't be horny or desperate after my shoot! Deal?", he boastfully proclaimed as the others shouted 'deal'.

"Jongdae-shi, you're up."

"Good luck", Jungkook and Minseok told him before Chen left the room.

--

"All you have to do is bulid a sandcastle. Simple right? "

So, theg started to shoot when Airene pulled Chen to join her to bulid. But due to her rough pull, Chen accidentally threw himself on Airene, making them fall together on the small castle. With Chen hovering Ai, the photographer can't help but to let them be because it was a good pose so far.

Being in character, Ai turned them around, making her on top of him as she looked at him with a smirk plastered on her face. Chen who was in a hotmess, he was frozen and he didn't know what to do.

Buliding a sand castle was supposed to be innocent! Why is she making it look like it's porn on the beach?

As she closed their gap, their faces was inches apart. Due to this scientific fact, she accidentally made friction with a certain part which men are sensitive at.

His crotch.

He could only hold his groan by biting his lower lip.

"And okay! Good job everyone!", poor Seojun has been cursed mentally by Chen.

'Oh no.. Not the right time to get hard...', Chen thought when he got in a bathroom.

--

"Hahah, you lost the bet!"

"Did not!"

"Then what was all the noises i heard coming from the bathroom?"

"I WASN'T MASTURBATING!"

"Didn't said you were."

"URGH FINE! HERE!"

Chen faked cried when he gave his wallet to Minseok. He was sure that he won't get horny especially it's his bestfriend that is. He always thought that Airene was very normal. Just his innocent bestfriend.

He was lying if he said that Ai didn't affect him badly just by their little skin ship.

"Alright, Taehyung shhi, Jun shhi you two are up together with Airene.", the staff told them, making them whine how it wasn't fair that the two get to have her together when they had to endure it all alone.

While the two high fived eachother as they bid the others farewell before leaving the room.

When they arrived at the set, Airene was already posing near the waves. Her hair was gracefully blown by the wind as her eyes focused to the camera lens. Her smiles were innocent but some what playful. She looked like a playgirl in disguise.

"Ahh, Taehyung-shhi! Junhui-shhi!", Seojun greeted them with a smile as Airene waved at them.

Their scene was not quite easy. They had to be in the water. Airene was low key freaking out. She's going to be in the water with a hot player and a charming womanizer. Also known as PREVERTS.

They started to play in the water. Splashing water to each other as they chased each other. Until Jun accidently fell on Airene while she was on Taehyung .

'I-i can f-feel t-hem', Jun blushed.

You know... Your melons..

That awkward scene lasted for good 2 seconds after Taehyung coughed.

"THAT WAS GOOD! Next shoot is Airene's solo pics.", Seojun clapped as the three looked at eachother weirdly.

--

"OMMA, I felt it!", both Jun and Taehyung whined as the rest laughed at them.

Serves them right for being perverts and a tease.