Chapter 3: Oh La La.

-Author's P.O.V-

That night went by and now it was the weekend. Tell me who to spend a great weekend? For Choi Airene it would be sleep, sleep, sleep, eat, go back to sleep and annoy Jihoon.

But NOOO! This weekend was far different than Ai expected to be.

Why?

Her boss also known as her father, Mr.Choi SeungRi, had other plans for both Seungcheol and Airene.

Say good bye to bed Airene.

- Airene's P.O.V -

Urgh!! Out of all days of the week, Father just had to meet all of us on a SUNDAY. When I can sleep all day and eat junkfood and wifi-ing.

But everyone knows better than to disobey Father. So I have to agree too.

I decided to wear a simple sweater and a pair of skinny jeans. With a sprinkle of ankle high boots. I wore a wavy neck collar and a bit of make-up. Just mascara and lip balm though. I just let my long hair like the way it is. No fake glasses today.

I raced downstairs, finding most of the boys done with their looks.

"Wow Ai, you look pretty."

"Noona is always pretty!"

"I think Hoshi fainted"

"Damn, you should have this look everyday."

"Wow sis, you look ... Daebak!", Seungcheol commented with two thumbs ups.

Geez, it's not like you all never seen me with make-up and no glasses. Why are you all complimenting me like I just got out of plastic surgry? Am i always that ugly?

But hey, let's be real. Who doesn't want to be complimented?

"Thank you. You guys look great too.", I smiled back at them.

"Let's go guys", Jeonghan instructed us.

"Wait where's Seungkwan?", that question made everyone look around.

Then it clicked me.

Hope it works though.

"SEUNGKWAN YOU DIVA! I HATE YOUR STUPID VOICE! IT MAKES ME VOMIT!!"

-Author's P.O.V-

- at the agency -

"Seungkwan, I'm sorry..."

"Shut up you low-life. I do not talk to low class preps"

"Boo, she's a high class princess.", Minghao facepalmed.

"She said my voice was stupid!"

"It was only to hurry you up damn it!", Ai cursed which she recieved a bonk on her head from Joshua for her language.

She pouted at the guys and suddenly rolled her eyes. This girl, she could change her facial expression that fast.

--

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?", Airene freaked out when they all entered Seungcheol's and Airene's office.

Why the f did she freaked out?

BTS and EXO was all there, dressed formally or should i say nicely? Suho and Rapmon were both on the single sofas while some of them were sitting on the leather sofas and some on the carpeted floor. Occupied with their iphones 6 or 7.

"Ai!!", Baegle line of Exo and Vhope yelled as they ran up to Airene to hug her.

"Wow, Ai noona sure has alot of fanboys.", Chan stated, not knowing that he was also one of her fanboys.