Chapter 7: My Oh My

Author's P.O.V

"Alright, all you have to do is act like you are cooking or at least making something, okay?", Seojun told the two models as they were set in the kitchen.

Seokmin was already in an apron and handsomely held a frying pan on the stove, pretending to cook.

Ai was beside him pretending to be interested. Well, she is interested. On the food displayed of course.

Her arms found its way around Seokmin's waist as he stiffed at her sudden physical contact. She tiped toed to make her chin on Seokmin's shoulder and whispered,

"What's wrong oppa?", with an innocent smile plastered on her face.

"Your arms... Stop..", he lowly said.

He was shook by the true fact that Jungkook and Minseok gave him. Let's just say those two guys warned him about Airene on set.

"Alright I'll stop then.", Ai slowly untangle her arms off his waist.

She picked up a strawberry and left the kitchen like a boss.

"That was good, Airene shi, Seokmin shi! Now Miss Choi have a mini 10 minute break then Yixing-shi is next.", Seojun gave her and Seokmin thumbs up.

--

"That"

"was"

"something"

Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung said as they were watching Airene and Seokmin's shoot. It was so unbelievable to see that side of Airene. Or should they call her Ai?

They knew the difference between Airene and Ai. Airene was their little sister. Their innocent, naive little sister whom they protect and care for.

But Ai?

Ai is their lustful nightmare dressed in an innocent daydream. She gave them shivers and feelings that they never expect to get from her.

She is definitely their sweet butterfly.

"I can't wait for my turn", Yoongi smirked.

--

They had the simplest concept of the evening.

They had to pretend to eat snacks and drink drinks that were displayed on the mini table at the living room.

"Ready and go!", Seojun alerted that he is starting.

Yixing held up a potato chip and put it near Airene's lips which was automatically open due to the chip.

Fun fact:
Airene loves potato. Than she loves her phone and bed.

"I don't get why Seokmin looked so tense with you. You're harmless girl.", Lay said as he ate a chip.

"I dunno, maybe I was too serious in character", Ai said as she feed Lay with Lays.

(get it? get it? 😂😎)

Lay looked at the brown hair girl and saw unbelievable beauty from her. Unlike the other Exo members, Lay and Airene weren't that close with each other. They talked before and hung out before but with Baekhyun and Chanyeol always stealing her, it's near impossible for him to approach her solo.

But if they were alone, they would talk about deeper stuff. The serious stuff. Airene likes how Lay is passionate about his music career that he was her role model in future stuff.

"Hey Ai, do you like anyone in particular?", Yixing asked so suddenly, making Ai taken aback a bit.

She was shocked because the last time she tried to have a guy friend, Seungkwan, yoongi, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol practically dissed him directly while Jun, DK, Hoshi, Hoseok, Chen and Sehun started to prank the guy endlessly. Oh she won't forget how scary Taehyung and Jimin looked the guy she tried to be friend with. If Jeonghan weren't there, Seungcheol would have killed the boy.

She shook her head and asked him why did he ask.

"Oh nothing, you should learn to call me oppa you know.", he grinned a bit while he drinks cola.

"Hey! I do call you oppa at times."

Lay could only laugh at the pouting girl as if she was amusing him.

' you are something Choi Airene.'