Chapter 13: CHEER UP BABY!

Author's P.O.V

Being mad was not the word that described Seokmin right now.

He was beyond annoyed at this moment. Furrowing his eyebrows as he observed the now black haired girl smiling like a fool while typing on her phone.

It's been two weeks since Airene and Daniel met up, and now the two couldn't be separated. She would be hanging out with him or texting him not caring the other guys looking at her direction.

"Ai noona~~ pay attention to me...", Chan whined like child while clinging to her arm that was holding her phone.

She turned her head to Chan's direction and gave him a sincere smile, "Yes dear Chan?"

"Finally, you snapped out of Airene world. Welcome back to the real world.", Seungkwan sarcastically stated with a fake smile.

Making the girl baffled. What the hell did she do that made all of them giving her the cold shoulder.

"Seriously though, what do you want Chan?", she ignored her sassy friend by facing to the little maknae, not forgetting to glare at the guy on the spot.

Chan sighed, "Let's go to the field today!"

"What for?"

"the hyungs decided to be sporty for once and challenged each other a game of basketball."

"let me guess, i have to dress up as a cheerleader right?", making the boy nod in agreement.

This always happens. Everytime the boys want to have a sporty challenge, they made Airene wear a cheerleader outfit. Custom made that is.

Looking at the direction of Wen Junhui.

--

"why are you late?"

"apparently Airene lost her pompoms and Seungkwan forced her to buy new ones."

"so we had to go and get them and then go here."

"where's the girl anyway?"

"don't tell me she's with her phone."

"uhh, I'm here?", the guys turned around, widen their eyes at the unfamiliar sight.

Airene had a pink basketball jersey that had the number 17 at the back with her name and black sport shorts along with white sport knee high stockings and a pair of black adidas shoes. Her hair tied into a side high pony tail and her hands occupied with two newly blue and red coloured pompoms.

"go blue go red. Yahoo.", she cheered with the hint of sarcasm in her cheers as she swung her pompoms.

"stop, that's fake enthusiasm"