x1x

The first book was absolutely amazing I loved it so much. And I hope you loved it too. If you haven't read my girl yet please go do so. I hope you enjoy this book lots of love xx.

I got off the tour bus in London and smiled but also shivered as the cold air hit my face. As much as I love London it's always beyond cold here.

I turned on my camera and smiled, "Hey everyone so we are now in London, we actually landed last night but still. It's about 9am maybe... But we have been making tour diaries and I wanted to directly talk to you all. Hope to see all your beautiful faces on tour... bye!" I smiled turning the camera off.

"What are we gonna do first?" Oliver asked getting off the bus. Oliver Irwin, the most rad guitar player I know, along with the guy I have had a crush on since I was 13. 

"I dunno to be honest with you." I shrugged.

"Lets go get food I'm starving." I agreed and we both walked off without any consent to Dave... oops.

We both sat down and ate like nothing, people would scream and run towards us and ask for a picture, we didn't mind, we aren't phased by it anymore either... It has become a normal thing. 

"So how'd you sleep?" Oli asked me.

"I didn't..." I trailed off

"How come?" He asked me

"Not tired I guess..." No it is cause I was thinking about when we were in Ireland... Him and I decided to go to a carnival and he won me a giant teddy bear... We hung out like an actual couple but plot twist... We aren't... To him I'm his best friend... To me he is my best friend, my guitarist, and a guy who I am pretty much in love with.

"Okay?" He rose his brow as we ordered.

When we got our food ate and laughed. We were both having a great time.

xxxx

When we got back to the bus I saw a bunch of pictures where it looked like Oli and I were inches away from 'kissing; and stuff like that... My dad is going to FLIP!