X10X

Bea

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My head hurt, i looked around and I was scared... this has never happened to me before. "Hello!" I yelled but all you heard was my voice echoing. "Someone help me!" I screamed louder. 

"Nobody can hear you." I looked up and there she was.

"Let me go!" I screamed she just laughed

"I can't do that... you see I want to be in your life... since you won't let me I had to force it." She smirked

"Why?! You never seemed interested before! You left dad! You left us! You didn't care! You and dad! That wasn't real! But you had him wrapped around your finger (a/n had to lol) you two were forced to be together! As soon as you had me you left! That's not what mothers do Crystal! You fucked up! You are not my mother! My dad raised me with help from my grandmother! My dad is both my mother and my father! Because he took care of me unlike you!" I yelled, Crystal looked at me. It took her a second to react.

"I didn't leave you... I was forced." She said

"That's bullshit... why would I believe a women who left me, who just kidnaped me!?" I said

"You think your father is perfect?" (a/n daddy Michael is perfect... just saying...😂🤣😂) "Michael was the least perfect person I have ever met." She said

"That's you opinion not every opinion is valid and smart." I said sassing her.

"Listen! You are my daughter! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here!" She screamed

"No..." I paused, "if it weren't for dad I wouldn't be here... dad is the reason I was produced without him I wouldn't be here... you just carried me around for nine mo-" I stopped talking feeling a hard smack to the face, "you bitch!" I yelled

"Shut up!" She said... "now, you can watch the news lets see if your pathetic father has said anything about you." She smirked turning the tv on and leaving.

The news station popped up and just as she said... I'd be on there. 

"Missing for now 24 hours (I know you can't file a report for 48 hours just shhh) singer Bea Miller. Her real name Beatrice Alexandria Clifford, daughter of 5 Seconds Of Summers Michael Clifford, was last seen on her tour bus yesterday night come morning she was gone. Father Michael said she was last seen wearing a grey hoodie with black skinny jeans. She is 5'5, 110 pounds, dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. If anyone hears anything about Bea please contact your local police station. Her father would like to say a few things." The camera swapped off and my dad popped up on the tv.

"Bea... please come home... I'm worried about you baby girl. If you see this please call or text me... I'm not mad at you... I'm scared, I'll be waiting for you to come home... I love you baby girl. Please if anyone finds my little girl please contact the police... please." The news reporter popped back up and finished talking and then stories switched.

What if I can't get home...?

I looked up and my wrist was tied to the corner of the bed with one hand free. I looked around for something to cut through the rope... there was nothing... the only thing in the room was a bed and a tv... what am I going to do?

Really fucked up chapter... it gets a lot weirder... 

thoughts?

Well I gotta go... byeeeee