➖Epilogue➖

Well this is it until the next book nice knowing you guys make sure to read my other book. Its a banger

Its been about 3 years since I came back from the coma... I was in it for 4 years so its been 7 years in total... When i got out Des was waiting right there next to me it was cute he made me happy. We have been dating for 3 years and he actually proposed to me, dad was a little scared but i said yes anyhow and im glad i did we are getting married soon and i cannot wait. Allison is the maid of honor and my dad is best man because he won a bet with uncle luke. Oh i alsi forgot to mention im a mum! Dad is a grandpa! His name is Asher Alexander Clifford Hemmings, he is 3. And honestly he is the cutest little guy ever. Destery is a good dad too hes a combination of the both of us, he can be shy around new people but he is energetic at home, he loves music and drawing just like and and Des.

I sat down nervous for this wedding. I heard a knock on the door "who is it?" i asked.

"Its dad." i smiled telling him to come in, "Bea you look beautiful"

"Thanks dad." i smiled hugging him, "where is asher?" i asked

"He is with Des." i nodded

~~~~

Destery

I stood there i was nervous i lookes at my little boy he looked so cute. I saw my dad he looked so happy my mum. She looked beautiful. Michael was waiting to walk Bea down the aisle.

"Daddy where is mummy?" Asher whispers

"Wait baby shes coming."

"But daddy i want mummy!" he raised his voice. I kneeled down looking at him

"Jellybean stop that she is coming-" i stopped when music began to play and she walked down the lit up path. She looked beautiful.

~~~~

"Beatrice... Youre my world, everyday i wake up to your beautiful face. I fall in love with you more and more everyday. The day i met you was your first day back home from your mum what she did. I fell in love with you that day. You made my problems disappear... We have a beautiful little boy and he is amazing, for once i have something... My life is set im so happy. Ive been clean for 4 years now because of you and our family. We will have a life together we wilm start a family together... Asher and you are my family and i wanna thank you for everything." i paused, "i promise to make you smile, laugh, and have the best days of your life. I promise to protect you, keep you from danger and to always love you and i promise to love you for the rest of my life. Im glad youre mine." i smiled as she teared up.

Bea

I teared up hearing him. He was my world and im gonna make a life with him with Asher.

I grabbed Desterys hands. "Destery since the day i came home i thought you were adorable you were so shy and scared. You had always found a way to make me laugh... I was upset a lot and you made my mood turn around. You beat me in video games and i had never been beat not even by my dad. Thats how we got along originally. You didn't get use to me for awhile even after i woke up. Then you stopped stuttering and you admitted to liking me and i had liked you too. I love you. You supported me during physical therapy, and supported me through thick and thin. You gave me the opportunity to raise a child. You are my everything. My heart has been broken before you and i thought I'd never find someone like you, because i was a wreck, i went through so much and you had too but we both got through it. My life is a puzzle before i met you it had a few missing pieces and i didnt know where to find them. You were one, i found you and my puzzle was almost complete, what completed it was Asher, you two helped me complete my puzzle and i want to thank you for doing so. Without you i would be incomplete and then there would be no us, and no Asher which I'd be a incomplete person for who knows how long. You one day took my friendship, you kept it until you stole my heart and you kept both of those things my heart and our friendship, now its my turn to take something," i paused and let out a soft chuckle, "i have taken your last name, and for as long as you let me i will keep it. I swear to always be there for you. I'll sing to you, make you laugh, play video games with you but i cant promise i wont be a sore loser when you beat me. Ill keep our love and friendship cherished in my heart for the rest of my life. You have always been there for me and i will always be there for you when you're down and you need a laugh. I'll never let you get sad. This is the start of us, of our life together, with Asher. This is the start of something new and its gonna be amazing. Thank you for everything and i promise to give it my all to be the best wife and mother ever. I love you i have since the day we first met, i love you now, and i will love you for the rest of my life." i smiled as i was crying, happy tears.