➖12➖

Oliver

Bea has been missing for like two weeks... I mean I miss her a lot. But then again I have all these girls in love with me even more than ever because I've been playing the depressed card because it's so sad that my baby girl is gone. Honestly I could careless... she's a 16 year old kid who only made it because her dad is big and famous. She hasn't even grown up yet. She's a bitch.

I walked around with her old friend Violet, they haven't talked in about 2 years. Bea liked me and so did Violet and shit happened and they got into a fight and they never spoke after that. I mean she's hot and can actually please a man (I dunno what this is... but he's a fuck boy so he is talking sexual... things I can't do cause I'm awkward... I'm sorry!) Bea didn't like doing anything like that 'she wasn't ready' she's just scared that her stupid dad will find out.

"Oli?" Vi smiled looking up at me I hummed in response, "what if someone finds out...?" She paused, "you know us..." I stopped and looked at her

"Then they find out, worst thing that could happen is Michael trying to kick my ass. He can't do shit he's a pussy who can only talk shit." I laughed.

"Yeah but Bea is Michael's little girl... he is really over protective of her and a father can unleash a really aggressive side when it comes to their kids especially if it's someone's only kid or little girl." She sighed, "my ex boyfriend Miles went to go meet my dad cause my dad wanted to meet him. He was threatened not to hurt me or my dad will hurt him. My dad is a caring person who has never gotten into a fight or anything like that... he isn't that type of person... Miles promised he wouldn't, and didn't believe my dad would do anything because I told him how he is. A month later, Miles broke up with me... My dad found out and since Miles was 18 he couldn't get in trouble for hurting him... he let out a side me nor my mother has seen before. He ended up putting Miles in the hospital. Don't mess with a dad and their little girl." She explained.

"Michael isn't your dad baby." I laughed.

➖➖➖➖

I walked Vi to her new house and I gave her a kiss and we said our goodbyes. I walked off as soon as she disappeared into her house. 

Honestly she's so much better then Bea and I love that... she's more beautiful, funnier, pleasing, she doesn't annoy me with everything she says... and she is so private I hate it... she's the biggest fucking twat around. I deal with her because of tabloids. It's what they wanna see. With Bea gone I can fuck around all I want.

No POV

But what Oliver didn't know is paparazzi followed him around throughout his whole day with Violet.