X9X

Bea 

I walked outside and decided to go to the store. I walked through the store with a cart, I grabbed a bag of chips and put 3 in my cart, I'm fat... oops haha.

I wasn't paying attention and I ran into someone's cart, I looked up. "I'm so-" 

"Beatrice." The women smiled

"What do you want...?" I asked the middle aged women that I despise oh so much.

"You... I want you back in my life."

"Why? So you can get publicity you stupid bitch."

"Listen you ungreatful little bitch. I want to be in your life if you like it or not!" She yelled grabbing the collar of my shirt.

I pulled out my phone but she snatched it quickly.

"Lets go." She smirked pulling me to her car.

"Let go!" She shook her head

Michael

I woke up and smiled getting up and I decided to order pancakes, bacon, toast and fries... weird combination but it's Bea's favorite.

When it got to the bus, I thanked the kind women and paid her. She also asked for a photo which I agreed.

"Bea!" I yelled everyone groaned coming from their bunks.

"You're not my dayghter" I said walking to her bunk opening the curtains. "Be- guys where is Bea?" Nobody knew. 

To  Bea Sent at 7:34 am

Sweetie where are you?

To Bea Sent at 7:47 am

Bea? Answer please.

To Bea Sent at 8:45 am

I'm worried answer!

After numerous texts and calls I got no luck... so decided to call the police. It was currently noon. And they finally showed up.

One thing I was happy about was my best friend Chase was a police officer and he showed up. I explained what happened and he needed to question me about her.

"When did you last see her Mikey?" Chase asked

"Last night she was in her bunk and then she went to bed... I got up and kissed her head... then I went to bed. This morning she was gone." 

"Okay. Where does she usually go?" We don't live around here so I dunno." I frowned

"We will find her. Can I have a few photos of her?" He asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone showing him a few photos of my baby girl.

 I nodded and pulled out my phone showing him a few photos of my baby girl

"Please find her

"Please find her..." 

"We will try."