➖16➖

I've been binge watching supernatural but then I had to pause cause my wii was taken away so I had no access to Netflix. I got it back and I'm gonna attempt to get to season 3 by Tuesday and I have April vacation so I'm gonna finish 13 Reasons Why. Then binge watch more Supernatural. That's how I'm feeling how about you? How are y'all doing? Are any of you guys doing anything special for Easter... I'm not lmao. Okay well here is the new chapter. Also I want to make a third book to this series soon. Byeeeee. Enjoy!

Bea

I sat in my room and I was finally able to get on to social media... dad said not to tell anyone yet, that he wanted to know what happened so we can get the person in jail... 

It made me really happy to be home. I heard a knock on my door, I looked up pushing my glasses up. "Come in." I said, the door opened and a pink haired older male version of me walked in. "Hey dad." I smiled 

"Hey kiddo." He sat down next to me sighing, "Bea do you know who took you?" He asked. I thought about it, of course I knew but how was I suppose to tell him it was Crystal, she is my mum I may hate her but still... plus dad would try to hurt her. I want to tell him but I dunno. 

"No." I lied. 

"We will find out who it was I promise." Dad smiled hugging me.

"Thanks dad." 

"Why don't you go hang out with Destery. I think you two could be really good friends." Dad said

"Okay..." I nodded getting up walking out of the room.

Destery

I sat at my desk drawing quietly.

Have you ever felt so alone yet had so many people around you that care? That's how I feel on a daily basis. No one in my life actually understands what I go through on a daily. What I went through and it sucks.

I was interrupted from my thoughts hearing a knock on my door. "C-come in." I said, I didn't turn after hearing the door open I continued to draw.

"Hey Destery... I was wondering if maybe you wanted to try and be friends?" It was Bea... she was really sweet. 

"O-okay." I smiled turning around, she sat down on my bed smiling. 

"What you doing?" 

"J-just d-drawing?" I put my pencil down looking at her

"Can I see?" She asked I nodded handing her the paper, "wow." Was all she said

"Is i-it b-bad?" I asked she just shook her head

"It's amazing. I wish I had a talent like this... I don't have any talents." She chuckled

"Are you serious?" My eyes widened, I didn't stutter? 

"No I'm joking." She looked at me, "of course I'm serious."

"I-I've heard you sing. You a-are a-amazing." She looked at me blushing.

"Thanks." She smiled, "do you wanna play video Games?"

"I-I'm not very g-good at video g-games." I looked down at my hands.

"It's easy... come on." She grabbed my hand pulling me to her room. 

She is adorable...

"You're playing with a Clifford so don't feel so bad if you lose." She laughed

/\/\/\/\

"I can't believe I lost!" She said.

"You played with a Hemmings expect to lose." I smirked walking out of her room.