×6×

I shredded on the guitar along with my dad as we were standing back to back.  After the song was over I grabbed the mic and smiled "dad what are you doing here i thought you were home?" I asked.

"I wanted to come and see you this was one of your biggest gigs I wanted to be here." He smiled

"You came to play too?" I asked

"I wanted to play the first song with you. I love you honey, do great baby girl." He smiled and came up to me and hugged me he had tears in his eyes.

"I love you dad." I smiled as he walked off stage with his guitar, "I wanna thank all of you for being here tonight... This is the best night of my life you guys... I never thought I'd be here preforming for you guys right now. But I'm here. I love you guys so much!" I smiled as everyone cheered, "this song is from my first album this is Paper Doll!" I said as I began to sang.

/\/\/\/\/\

"Thank you Wembley!" I smiled running off stage and I ran to my dad hugging him.

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart." He smiled

"Thanks dad. I love you." I smiled, I was sweating but I didn't care.

"Hey Bea Hey Michael." Oli came off stage 

"Oliver lets talk okay?" dad asked sternly

"of course." he smiled as they walked off.

I went into the back room with all the food all of my stuff and grabbed my camera. 

"Hey guys so I just played Wembley Arena a sold out show, it was incredible. You guys have made me beyond happy and you let me do what I did tonight. I have gone through so much you have all helped me so much and I am so greatful for everyone that has helped me and I can't believe I did this tonight... thank you." I turned the camera off and I couldn't help but smile. 

"You did great kiddo... You also had quite the surprise right?" Dave smiled

"You knew?!" I asked Dave laughed

"Of course I knew... I am your security no one can get on that stage unless they are meant to." He smiled

"You're a little shit" I chuckled

"You're not?" he asked

"Shut up." 

/\/\/\/\/\

After awhile my dad came in and he sat down. "Kiddo..." he trailed off

"Yeah?" I asked

"Are you happy?" He asked

"Yes?"

"Bea I've seen you get hurt many times before... I have seen you go through hell, it upset me seeing you in a state where you are upset. You are my little girl and you are my world... All I want is for you to be happy and I can be over protective I understand... I am a bit annoying... But I'm your dad it's what I do." he sighed, "Promise me if he hurts you in anyway possible please leave him. Promise me cause I will not live with myself if you are hurt." I nodded and hugged him.

"Of course dad."

"I love you baby girl." He smiled

"I love you too dad"