➖19➖

Destery was petrified. He knew what Oliver was capable of doing, he knew that Oliver hated him.

"D-dont hurt-"

"Don't fucking speak!" Oliver yelled hitting Destery.

Destery couldn't think straight his mind didn't comprehend that it was Oliver at this point. All he could remember was when his parents use to hurt him.

"If you tell anyone. I'll kill you!" Oliver screamed while pulling Destery out of sight.

"P-please! I-I'm s-sorry." Destery cried

"Does it look like I care?" Oliver asked

Destery just laid there taking whatever Oliver would throw at him. Until Oliver let him go.

Destery

I woke up on the side of the street, the last thing I can physically remember is Oliver...

I got up but couldn't keep my balance. My whole body hurt, I limped home trying to stay awake. Trying to remember what he did and why.

Bea

Uncle Luke and dad got home they got worried... Uncle Ashton started looking for Oliver. I stayed in the living room.

"Bea are you sure it was him?" dad asked

"Yes I'm sure."

"Why would you answer?"

"Didn't know it was him till I answered." I said

"St-" everyone's attention was pulled to the door and who was standing in the doorway.

"I-I f-feel d-" it was Des he had fallen to the floor beaten up.

"Holy shit!" everyone yelled running to Destery.

Sorry I haven't been updating... I've spent the past 3 weeks watching supernatural I'm on season 4 episode 8 😂😂 like I need help my teacher said I have an addiction...