➖18➖

"Who was that Bea?" Ali asked

"N-no one!" I blurted scared

"Bea." Ali turned to me and she was looking at me like I was dying... which I wouldn't say otherwise.

"Yeah?" I asked

"What's going on...?" She asked sternly 

I sighed scared, "Oliver... he's... he threatened to kill me." I sniffled

"No... I will not let him touch you." She grabbed her phone and started to text someone. 

"Who are y-" 

"Get in the house now." She instructed, I nodded as we both ran to the house. She started locking all the windows and doors. 

"Who did you text?" I asked 

"Your uncle." 

"Which one?" 

"Ashton... he said he knows where he could be."

"Okay..." I trailed off.

No POV

The bell rang at Destery's high school as crowds of kids swarmed and rushed out. As for Destery he took his time not wanting to be in the crowd. As it all died down he walked to his locker and put his books away and walked out of the school watching as teachers would wonder happily, teens rushed to their cars and buses. 

Destery had an eye for art, everything he would see he would find the beauty in it. He loved it. A sun set was the most beautiful thing to him, he didn't think anything negative besides about himself. He loved art and the one master piece he admired the most was Bea Clifford. 

He walked home smiling that was until he was tackled to the ground. Destery was scared to open his eyes, he never liked violence, he hates listening people be violent or someone being hurt or hurting him. 

"You're dead meat!" Destery didn't recognize the voice it was a thick accent. 

"P-p-please d-don't hurt me." Destery stuttered terrified

"I'm gonna kill you!" Destery opened his eyes, he recognized the face from photos, Oliver Irwin.