Chapter 3

Allen's POV

So this is what the prince looks like. He's pretty cute for a prince.

The prince that's standing in front of me is a pale, skinny, and short eighteen year old. Although he looks fifteen instead of eighteen. He looks more like a girl than a boy. Even though he has a male's body, for some reason it has a sort of feminine touch to it. He has long dark blue hair that flows all the way to his hips, and big, innocent midnight eyes that are full of fear and sadness at the moment.

He must've been crying about something before I got here. Maybe I can use that to my advantage. I know that this boy is the prince because of the royal tattoo on his chest.

"Are you prince Kanda?" I ask him.

"Y-y-yes. W-wh-who are y-you?" he stammers.

"I'm Allen." I answer. I don't really care if I tell him my true identity since I'm about to kidnap him anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

As soon as he hears my name he starts to back up in fear.

"Do you mean Allen the criminal?" he asks fearfully.

"The one and only." I say jokingly.

As soon as I say that he runs to ring his emergency bell. I grab his left leg before he can get very far. He falls down onto his stomach and then he tries to kick me. I put both of his legs between mine as I kneel down to the floor. Next I pin his arms to the floor.

"Let go of me!" he screams.

"Sorry, but I can't do that. I don't feel like getting caught by your guards today, so we can either do this the nice way or the rough way. It's your choice." I tell him.

After a while he stops struggling. I slowly let go of him and he sits up and looks into my grey eyes.

"What do you want with me?" he asks fearfully.

"I need you to help me relive my boredom and gain some money." I answer him.

"What?" he asks confused.

"I'm here to kidnap you." I explain.

"Are you serious? What do you plan on doing with me?" he asks.

"Hold you for ransom." I reply.

"If I go with you will you show me the outside world?" he asks.

"What?" I ask confused. "I think you're going to have to explain to me why you're about to let Agrabah's most wanted criminal kidnap you. Normally people don't want that to happened to them."

"Well you see, I'm about to get married and before I do I must swear to never leave the castle. I've always wanted to see what it's like outside of the palace walls. You're my only chance, so you can kidnap me as long as you promise to show me the outside world." he explains.

"Wow! I so didn't see that one coming." I say shocked. "Fine. I'll show you the outside world if you really want to see it so badly. I know a couple of places that you'll like to visit."

"Thank you!" he says happily.

Right now I'm so confused at this kid's reaction towards getting kidnapped by a most wanted man, I can't even think straight.

"Alright, let me ask you one last question before we go. When's the wedding?" I ask while I try to get myself to understand what goes on in this guys mind. I've never been good at dealing with royalty, and I've never met someone who actually wants to be kidnapped.

"The wedding is in two weeks." he answers.

"Then we can travel for a whole week and five days until I return you and get my ransom money. By the way, don't you dare tell anyone that I'm about to take you sightseeing or else I'll kill you no matter how cute I think you are."  I say as I plan everything in my mind. "Let's get going." I sat as I pick him up and jump out of the room.

"What are you doing! We're going to die!" Kanda screams in ear.

One of the benefits of being a thief is that you get some pretty neat stuff. One of the any treasures that I've stolen from the rich is a magic carpet named Lavi. You may think that having a flying carpet is one of the greatest things in the world, but really it's one of the worst. Lavi can't shut his trap for five fucking seconds. Literally!

When we land on Lavi, Kanda only screams louder.

I quickly put my hand over his mouth and harshly whisper, "Cool it man! We're on a magical flying carpet. You're not dead yet!"

As soon as I say that, the most stupid carpet in the world just had to go and say, "Yo! What's up princy?"

That made Kanda scream even louder. Thankfully I still had my hand on his mouth, so it wasn't as bad.

"Let's get going Lavi." I instruct him.

"Roger that boss!" he says as he takes off towards our destination.

"Shut up Lavi! Nobody says that anymore." I yell at him.

As soon as Kanda hears our conversation, he faints in shock. Leaving me all alone to deal with a pain in the ass flying carpet.