Chapter 6

Kanda's POV

Allen, Lavi, and I are once again in the air headed towards our next destination. All of a sudden I start to see water!

"How can there be water in the middle of a desert?" I ask Allen.

"This is an oasis." Allen explains.

"So this is what an oasis looks like!" I say happily. I've always wanted to see one.

As soon as Lavi lands, a bunch of men and woman walk towards us.

"Long time no see Allen." says a tall man with short red hair and dark purple eyes.

"Nice to see you too Mika. The rest of you as well." Allen replies.

"What brings you to our oasis?" Mika asks.

"I'm here on a little tour guide around the world with prince Kanda." Allen explains.

"You can't possibly be referring to the prince of Agrabah." A woman with dark green hair and blood red eyes says with a worried look.

"That's him." Allen says.

 "Allen! Do you know what you've just done?!" Mika yells.

"Relax. The prince actually wanted to be kidnapped, so I granted his wish. I'm just here to stay for two days because he asked me to show him what the world outside of the palace walls is like. Even if the king starts searching for me he won't find me because I flew here and I didn't tell anyone where I was going." Allen says reassuring them.

"Well if that's the case, welcome to the Salama Oasis!" Mika says with a smile on his face.

"We should prepare a party for our guests!" a man with long brown hair says.

"We're on it!" All of the women and girls say as they rush off to make the preparations.

"You don't have to do that. It's only a two day visit." Allen says.

"No way! If you and the prince are the guest then we must hold a party. It'll take a while, so please allow me to show the prince around the oasis." Mika says happily.

"Thanks Mika, but I'll show Kanda around. There are some special spots that I want to personally show him." Allen explains.

"Suit yourself." Mika says before rushing off with Lavi to make the preparations for the party.

Allen and I walk in the opposite direction towards a part of the oasis that has a lot of tall trees growing.

"So why do they like you so much?" I ask him as we walk.

"Because I helped them gain back the oasis when they were being held as slaves to another clan." Allen replies.

"I thought that you were the bad guy?" I ask mocking him.

"It's a secret. Don't tell anyone." he says.

"How can it be a secret if your subordinates were with you?" I ask him.

"They weren't. It was just me and Lavi. I used guerilla warfare to win. And let me tell you, Lavi's big mouth isn't exactly the best thing to have when you're a two man team using guerilla warfare. I almost got caught because of that idiot." Allen says as he starts getting angry at his memory.

We finally reach our location after s few minutes. It was a cave located next to the water. There were flowers, bushes, and trees of every color all around. It was so breathtakingly beautiful.

"Like it?" Allen asks.

"I love it!" I reply as I run towards the cave.

I lay down on the grass and start playing with the flowers.

"What do you know I guessed right!" Allen says all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"I thought that you would look adorable in a field of flowers, and I was right." Allen says with a smirk.

For some reason my heart skipped a beat at his remark. I've been called adorable before, but why do I feel so embarrassed when Allen says it?

"Do you know how to swim?" Allen asks me.

"No. My father was too scared to let me learn. Can you show me how?" I ask him.

"Sure." he replies as he walks towards the water.

He takes his shirt off and then his shoes. I can't stop myself from staring at his muscular chest. He notices and walks toward me. I start to blush, so I look away in embarrassment.

"Why are you blushing Kanda?" Allen asks with and irresistible smirk.

"I'm not!" I tell him as I get even redder.

"Don't tell me that you've never seen another person naked?" Allen says with a shocked look.

"Shut up!" I yell in embarrassment.

"Wow! I didn't expect you to be a virgin." Allen says.

"So what if I am?!" I say angrily.

"Well you won't be for long, so it doesn't matter." he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Well you're going to be married in a few days." he replies.

"Oh." I say sadly. For some reason I was expecting a different answer.

"Well are you going to come in the water dressed like that or are you going to at least take your shirt off?" Allen ask me.

"I'm not stripping!" I reply.

"Suit yourself." he says as he walks into the water.

I follow him and he grabs onto my arms and starts to teach me how to swim. We spend most of the afternoon playing and racing in the water.

After a few hours of swimming Lavi flies towards us and tell us that the party is about to start. We both get out of the water and hop onto Lavi. He flies us to a village. When we get there Allen borrows some of Mika's pants, and a group if women pull me into a nearby hut. They give me some female clothes to wear, much to my dismay. I still hate wearing female clothing, even though Jasmine makes me cross-dress every chance she gets.

When I finished getting dressed the ladies led me towards the middle of the village where the party was taking place. During the party people danced, ate, and talked nonstop, especially Lavi who kept going on and on about why Democracies are better that Autocracies.

For some reason I got a lot of compliments from other men about how beautiful I look even though I'm a boy. I kept getting lusty looks from men and envious looks from women. It's probably because of the way that I'm dressed. I'm wearing a long lavender gown that has blue butterfly designs on it. I have aqua and violet flowers in my hair, which is pulled up into a bun. I look just like a girl instead of a boy. This is so embarrassing.

I was so thankful when midnight came and the party ended. I was so exhausted. Everyone had already prepared a hut for Allen and me to sleep in. Lavi was dead drunk, so Allen threw him under the bed that we were supposed to share.

I started blushing in embarrassment when I found out that Allen and I have to share a bed. I was even more embarrassed when I finished dressing in my pajamas. I was stuck wearing a thin pink night gown that ended just above my knees. It was the type of night gown that's practically transparent, so everything underneath can be seen. What are these people thinking?!

When Allen saw me he started blushing. He threw his shirt at me and told me to wear it, and then he left the hut and didn't come back. That was very rude, but I was thankful that he did that because I was too embarrassed to be seen dressed like that.

We stayed in the village for the next day. For some reason Allen was avoiding me throughout the whole day, so I was stuck helping the women and playing with the children because all of the men went hunting and I'm hemophobic so I didn't want to go.

When night time came Allen, Lavi, and I say good bye, and then we head towards our next destination.