Chapter 9

Warning: This chapter contains yaoi sex! You have been warned.

Allen's POV

I'm awakened the next day by the bright sunlight entering the cave, and a very angry man staring daggers at me.

"So you finally did it!" he says angrily.

"What do you want Lavi?" I ask irritated that my happy moment was ruined by this annoying flying carpet.

"So you two just ditch me to screw around while I get tortured by a bunch of wild maniac animals?!" he screams in anger.

"Lavi, if you got beaten up by a bunch of animals, then it's your own fault." I say as I pull my shirt lower so that it covers the bottom half of Kanda's naked body. I don't want anyone but me to ever look at his naked body. I know, I'm such a possessive person.

"Why are you in your human form anyway?" I ask him.

"Because whenever I'm in a forest I get leaves and dirt all over me, so being a human is a lot easier, even though I hate it!" he explains.

"What's going on?" Kanda softly asks as he wakes up.

He takes one look at Lavi and screams. He quickly pulls my shirt higher onto his body and wraps his arms around himself to hide his naked body.

"Relax! I'm not interested in men." Lavi tells him.

"Who are you?!" Kanda asks confused.

"This is Lavi's human form." I explain.

Kanda just looks at him speechless and dumbfounded.

When Lavi is in his human form he's about two and a half inches taller than Kanda. He has red hair, and he always wears a green bandana that has the same pattern that he has in his carpet form. He also always wears clothes that have the same green, black, and red pattern that he has in his carpet form.

I really don't understand why he hates being in his human form. He actually looks really good as a human. I guess he just likes being an inhuman object rather than a human.

"Lavi can you give us a sec to get dressed?" I ask him.

"Sure." he replies as he exits the cave.

"You can get dressed now." I tell Kanda.

"Okay." He says as he starts to get dressed.

When we're both dressed we walk out of the cave and meet Lavi on the other side.

"Let's take a walk around the forest. I have a place that I want to show you." I tell him.

Lavi decides to go and fly around the forest, so he leaves Kanda and me alone. I lead Kanda through the forest until we reach a lake.

"It's so beautiful!" Kanda says as he looks at the lake's shimmering surface.

"It is, but it's nothing compared to you." I tell him.

He starts to blush in embarrassment, and then he asks, "Can we go for a swim?"

"Sure. But this time you're going to swim naked." I reply.

"No way!" he says as he wraps his arms around himself.

I slowly walk towards him, and he starts to back up. He walks into a tree, and I take this moment to grab onto his arms and pin him to the tree. I start to kiss him, and soon enough he grants my wish. He lets me remove all of his clothes, and then he tries his best to cover his naked body with his hands. I pick him up and carry him towards the water bridal style.

"Put me down! I can walk!" he says as he starts to squirm in my arms.

"No can do. You're just too cute for me to let go." I say as I continue to walk towards the lake.

When I reach the lake I remove my clothes, and then Kanda and I both walk into the warm water.

"Why is the water so warm?" Kanda asks.

"Because it's a hot spring." I explain. "I wouldn't want you to catch a cold now would I?"

"If you get me sick I'm gonna hit you." he warns.

"Then I'll just have to make sure that you don't freeze. How about you let me warm you up?" I say as I wrap my arms around his waist and start kissing him gently.

"Pervert." he says when we stop to catch our breath.

"You guessed correctly." I reply as I move my hand down to his bottom.

"Can I have you in the lake?" I ask him.

"D-d-do whatever you w-want!" he stammers as he starts to blush at my embarrassing request.

I take that as a yes, so I insert one finger inside of him.

"Ahh!" he moans in pleasure.

"I'm starting to wonder if you really were a virgin." I say teasingly. "You're enjoying this too much."

"You idiot! I only enjoy it because you're the one doing this to me!" he says. He starts to get even redder after he says that.

I slip a second finger into him and he moans even louder.

"Do you want me?" I ask him teasingly.

"Y-yes," he whispers softly.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Yes I want you!" he shouts in embarrassment.

"This is so unfair!" he mumbles as he starts to blush even more and he hides his face in my chest.

"Good boy." I say as I take my fingers out of him, and I slowly insert my member inside if him.

"Ahh! It hurts!" he whimpers as I slowly start to thrust inside of him. He's still really tight, so of course it's still going to hurt.

"Just relax like you did last night." I tell him.

"Okay." he replies and then he slowly relaxes his body.

I start to thrust faster and harder inside of him. He's soon unable to stand in the water, so he wraps his legs around my waist and moans in pleasure at this new position that he's in. After a few more thrusts we both cry out in pleasure as we cum.

"I love you." he says as he pants to catch his breath.

I kiss him and softly whisper, "I love you too Kanda."

When we catch our breath we start to race and play in the water. We stay in the forest for two more days, and then we move on to our next destination.