Chapter 10

Warning: This chapter also contains yaoi action.

Kanda's POV

I fell asleep while we were flying, so I was surprised at what I saw when I woke up. I looked around, and I saw a bunch of rocks.

"Where are we?" I ask Allen.

"We're on top of a mountain." Allen responds.

"So this is what a mountain looks like." I say.

"Be thankful that I got you two up here because if it weren't for me, it would've taken forever for the two of you to climb to the top of this mountain." Lavi grumbles angrily.

"Thank you Lavi." I say as I place a kiss on top of him.

Allen gives Lavi an evil glare and Lavi backs up. I giggle at Allen's jealousy before I kiss his cheek.

"Come on! Let's build a snowman!" I say before I run off to start building a snowman.

Allen and I each build two snowmen, and I manage to convince Lavi to build one too. Afterwards we make snow angels and have a snowball fight.

After a while Allen and I go for a walk while Lavi flies off somewhere, most likely to try to show off his skills to annoyed birds. While we walk we run into an injured bird hiding in a bush. I start to feel like fainting when I see the blood, so Allen tears off part of his shirt and wraps it around the bird's injured arm.

"How bad is it?" I ask Allen after I manage to calm down from my hemophobia.

"I don't think he'll be flying for a while." Allen says.

"Can we help him?" I ask.

"He just needs food, water, and rest. Then he'll heal." Allen explains.

We meet up with Lavi in a cave and Allen starts a fire while I feed the bird.

"You're just like a mother to him." Allen says when he finishes making the fire.

"Why do I feel déjà vu?" I say.

Allen just laughs at my statement and hugs me.

"So what do you want to name him?" Allen asks.

"I don't know." I reply.

"Well what would be a good name for a bird?" Allen asks.

"What type of bird is he?" I ask.

"An eagle." Allen answers.

"Then let's name him Krory!" I say.

"Do you like that name?" I ask the eagle.

He squawks and nods his head. I take that as a yes, so his name is now Krory.

Allen and I take care of Krory for the remaining four days of our travel. Krory and Mugen soon become best friends even though they're snake and eagle. Mugen always brings Krory food and sleeps next to him when night comes. Thanks to all four of us, Krory starts to heal really fast, and soon he's able to fly once again. Thankfully he had a minor injury, so it wasn't life threatening.

Soon our travels are over and it's time for Allen to return me back to my kingdom. On the last night that we'll ever spend together Lavi takes Mugen and Krory to another mountain so that Allen and I can spend our last moments together.

"I really don't want to go back to my kingdom." I tell Allen with my voice full of sadness.

He gently kisses my lips and says, "I don't want to let you go either, but you have your responsibilities to fulfill in as the next king."

"Why do I always have to fulfill responsibilities placed on me by others?" I ask as I start to cry.

"Don't worry. I promise that I'll find a way for us to be together. Besides, your responsibility is to get married and become the next king, but no one said exactly who you have to get married to." Allen says while grinning mischievously.

"My father already made an agreement with another kingdom, so it's too late." I tell him as I start to cry even harder.

"Just ask him to give you a week. I'll find a way to fully make you mine in one week." Allen says.

"Promise?" I ask as my crying starts to subside.

"I promise." Allen says as he wipes the last of my tears away.

"Thank you." I tell him.

He kisses my neck and whispers, "I love you Kanda. I'm never going to let you go."

"Then don't let me go." I reply as I kiss his lips.

We both strip and kiss each other passionately. Allen starts to lick my nipples and he inserts two fingers inside of me. I moan out in pleasure as he penetrates me with his fingers. After he plays around with me some more he takes his finger out and turns me around onto my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I ask him curiously.

"Today we're going to do it differently." he replies. "Lift your body up."

I do as he says and I lift myself so that I'm on all fours. I feel his hot member touch my bottom, and then he slowly enters me.

"Ahh!" I cry out in pain. This new position hurts more than the previous ones.

Allen stays still for a few seconds so that I my body can adjust to his member.

"You can move now." I say after all of the pain disappears.

He starts to thrust inside of me and it feels so different from before because he can reach deeper inside of me. Allen grabs onto my member and he starts to stroke it. He uses his other hand to play with my nipples.

I couldn't take it being touched this way. It just felt too good! We both moan in pleasure as Allen starts to quicken his pace. Soon I feel really close to my climax.

"I'm about to cum." Allen says, and soon we both cum.

We both lay down on our stomachs and Allen wraps a blanket that Lavi brought from the village in the oasis around us. I'm too exhausted to keep my eyes open, and I soon black out after I whisper. "I love you Allen."