Chapter 11

Warning: This is the fourth chapter in a row that contains yaoi!

Allen's POV

As soon as I wake up I wish that this day never happened. Today is the day I return Kanda to the kingdom. I really don't want to let him go. What's worse is that I have to find a way to fully make him mine. That means that I have to convince his father to hand him over to me. And I don't think a simple meeting is going to do much good for my case.

As I search my brain for any possible answers Kanda wakes up.

"What are you doing?" he asks when he sees my thinking pose.

What?! So I have a thinking pose; no biggie! Doesn't everyone have a thinking pose?

"Thinking." I reply.

"About what?" he asks.

"Mostly you. And a bunch of magical charms." I answer.

"Why are you thinking about charms?" he asks me.

"No reason." I reply. If I tell him that I want to use magic to solve this problem, he might hate me, so I'll just be smart and keep my big mouth shut.

He opens his mouth to say something, but before he can say anything Lavi interrupts him saying, "Rise and shine lover boys! Today's the day we return Kanda, so let's not be late or else we're all going to get screwed!"

"When will you stop ruining my happy moments?" I ask as I pull the blanket over Kanda to cover him from Lavi.

"When I feel like it." he replies obnoxiously. "Now hurry up and get dressed because I don't think the king will appreciate it if we're late to a meeting that we personally planned."

When Lavi is out of view Kanda and I quickly slip our clothes on.

"How come you never freak out when Lavi sees us naked?" Kanda asks curiously.

"Probably because I've known him for a long time, so it doesn't really matter to me." I answer.

"Oh." Kanda says understanding my reason.

"That, and the fact that I don't really care if people see me naked. When you live as a thug for all of your life, embarrassment just disappears." I add.

When we're done getting dressed, Kanda and I get on top of Lavi and fly towards the kingdom.

At the kingdom.

Lavi flies us through the kingdom and stops when he reaches Kitty's Cabin. Kanda and I enter the bar and walk towards the counter.

"Allen! Welcome! I presume that you're here early and want a VIP room?" says a red headed woman with brown eyes, who was standing behind the counter.

"You guessed right Erza." I say to the woman.

"Who is this little cutie?" Erza asks as she looks at Kanda.

"This is prince Kanda. Kanda, this is Erza. She's the daughter of the owner of this bar." I say as I introduce Kanda to Erza.

"N-n-nice to m-meet you." Kanda says as he hides behind me.

"Awww! She's soooo cute! But wasn't the prince supposed to be a boy?" she asks with a confused expression.

"Kanda's a boy, I just dressed him up in female clothes." I explain.

"Oh! Well that makes sense." she says.

Erza leads Kanda, and me to an empty VIP room, and then leaves and goes back to the counter. Lavi follows her and tries to flirt with her, but he soon comes back to the VIP room soaking wet. She threw tea on him.