Chapter 16

Kanda's POV

I can't believe my eyes! Allen somehow transformed himself into a woman! I'm too speechless to say anything. At first I thought that this woman was someone else, but when I saw Erza, I knew that it was Allen. Krory even flew out of nowhere and landed on Allen's shoulder.

My father looks at Allen and asks, "And what might your name be?"

"My name is princess Alice. I came from a nearby kingdom to be wedded to your son, prince Kanda." he answers.

"Well then, please enter the palace." dad says as he starts to lead the way.

Everyone follows him into the castle. When we enter the castle a bunch of servants lead Alle- I mean Alice, Erza, and an orange haired man to some rooms that were prepared for him yesterday after I lied to my dad. Dad told the servants to take care of Alice until dinnertime. Then Alice and dad can both have a proper introduction.

While I wait for dinnertime I search around the castle for Jellal. I find him in my father's room. Dad was asking him about princess Alice, and Jellal told him what kingdom she's form and everything else that he knows about her.

When Jellal and dad finish the both walk out of the room. I use that moment to grab Jellal and drag him to my room. I lock the door behind me, but before I can say anything we both hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me, Jasmine." Jasmine says from the other side of the door.

I open the door to let her in. I can trust her to hear what I'm about to ask Jellal.

"Jellal," I say, "explain."

"Yeah!" Jasmine says. "Explain what you did yesterday."

"Well I went into the prison and freed Allen. Then we had a little visit with a genie. Next the genie turned Allen into a princess. And now you and Allen can get married and live happily ever after. Oh yeah! Before I forget to mention, Allen can turn back into his regular self whenever he feels like it, so whenever you two are alone he'll transform back into his original self." Jellal explains.

"Wow! Who came up with this brilliant idea?" Jasmine asks.

"I did." Jellal replies.

"But you only had barely even a day to think about it." Jasmine says in astonishment.

"Actually I figured that when Allen kidnapped Kanda they would most likely fall in love, so I came up with this plan while Kanda was 'kidnapped'." Jellal says.

"Wow! You are good! Use some of those matchmaking skills on me will ya?" Jasmine says.

"So anyway, I guess that orange haired guy is the genie?" I ask Jellal.

He tenses up for a second, and then says, "Yes."

"How did you know about the genie?" I ask him.

"And more importantly how did you know where to find him?" Jasmine asks.

"And how did you get into his lair? I thought only a few chosen people were allowed to do that!" I ask.

"My family is the only family in Agrabah that can enter the genie's lair, so that's why Allen and I were able to enter the genie's lair. I knew about the genie and how to find him because of Jafar." Jellal answers.

"What are you talking about? Jafar was dead last time I checked." I tell him. There's no way that what he's telling me is true.

"Jafar used to be the kingdoms greatest enemy. He used me to get to the genie, and then he tried to use the genie's powers to force Jasmine to fall in love with him. You can ask your father or Jasmine if you don't believe me." Jellal explains.

"Is that true Jasmine?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she answers. She shivers at the memory of what happened to her a few years ago.

"Well that's the end of my questioning. All I can say is, Jellal, you're a genius! I love you so much!" I say as I give him a bear hug.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." he says as he hugs me back.

"Group hug!" Jasmine says as she joins in on the hug.

While all three of us are hugging, we hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask as we break the hug.

Jasmine goes to open the door and one of the maids appears.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's time for dinner, your highnesses." she says as she bows before Jasmine and me.

We all head out of my bedroom, and into the dining room. When we enter the dining room, Jasmine, Jellal and I both sit next to each other. Alice, Erza, and the genie sit across from us. And my father sits at the head of the table.

Alice introduces herself and then everyone starts dining. We all talk about our kingdoms and other royal stuff. Well, everyone besides Jellal and the genie. They don't talk at all.

When we all finish eating we each head into our rooms to sleep. I walk into my room and change into my pajamas. I get into bed and I was about to fall asleep when I hear my door open. I light my lamp to see who snuck into my room. After I light my lamp I look around and I spot Allen.

"Allen?" I ask.

"Yeah?" he replies.

He walks towards me and embraces me in a bear hug.

"I knew you'd come up with a plan!" I tell him.

"It turns out that my little brother is a genius" he says.

"I agree." I reply.

We both look into each other's eyes and then our lips meet in a gentle kiss.

"I love you Kanda." Allen says. Then he deepens the kiss by inserting his tongue into my mouth.

"I love you too." I say as I let his tongue explore my mouth.

While these two were enjoying their reunion, a cloaked figure silently stands at their door and listens. When the figure sees an orange haired male walking through the hall it quickly, but silently, runs away.