Chapter 15

Gildarts' POV

As I sit there and look at Jellal, I can't help but feel as if all of his pain is always caused by me. It's heartbreaking to know that I'm the cause of all of the pain and suffering of the man that I love with all of my heart.

"Why did he faint all of a sudden?" a magical flying carpet named Lavi asks.

"Will he be all right?" Allen asks.

"I think so." a redheaded woman named Erza replies.

All three of them have shocked expressions on their faces-. At least I think that Lavi has a shocked expression on his face. You can't really tell what expressions carpets are making because they don't really have a face.

I guess that they've never seen Jellal in a weakened state because he's such a strong person. The only time that I've ever seen him in pain was when I was forced to turn him into a bird. It wasn't the fact that he was turned into an animal that hurt him; it was the fact that he felt betrayed.

All of a sudden Jellal stirs and wakes up. He looks around the room and stops when his eyes land on Allen. He's clearly trying his best to avoid me.

"Where am I?" he asks with a confused expression.

"You're in my room." Erza replies.

"You fainted all of a sudden, so the genie immediately teleported us to Erza's house and we brought you into her room." Allen explains.

"By the way, why did you faint back in the cave?" Lavi asks curiously.

"I have issues when I go into caves." Jellal lies.

Everyone obviously sensed that he was lying, but they decided to let the issue drop because of the respect and care that they have for Jellal. No matter where he goes he is always respected and loved by others because of his actions and attitude. Sometimes it's hard to believe that he used to be a most wanted man.

Jellal gets off of the bed and tries to stand up, but his legs are too weak and he stumbles. I reach over and I was about to steady him when Allen slaps my hand away and helps Jellal stand.

"Thank you aniki." Jellal says.

I can't believe my ears! I had no idea that Kanda had an older brother. But that would explain why he finally went back into my lair after all of these years to ask me for help. Although it is a bit sad that he didn't come back because he wanted to be with me again. And speaking of years he looks even more handsome and sexy since the last time I saw him. He cut his hair short, and he's taller and more muscular than before.

"So can we carry on with our plan?" Lavi asks.

Allen turns to me and says, "Okay Mr. Genie, my first wish is to become a rich princess from a nearby kingdom that can turn back into my original form whenever I want to."

"As you wish si-" I started to say before Erza stopped me.

"When you grant the wish can you please teleport us outside of the kingdom gates so that people don't get suspicious of why a princess just appears in the middle of the town out of nowhere?" she asks.

"As you wish." I say, and then I grant Allen's wish.

All of us are teleported outside of the kingdom gates, and some royal animals and servants surround us. All five of us are siting on top of an elephant. Allen is now switched from being a tall and muscular male into being a somewhat shorter and very curvy female. His hair is longer, and I removed his tattoo because Jellal once told me that that tattoo is the trademark of Agrabah's most wanted family of criminals, so it might be a wise idea to get rid of it.

"Wow! I gotta admit, Allen really looks good as a girl." Lavi says.

"I agree." Erza adds in.

"Let's just get started on our mission." Jellal says before he slips off of the elephant and heads into the kingdom before us.

We wait a few minutes and then all of the servants and animals head into the kingdom. When we get into the kingdom everyone is surprised to see us. A lot of people keep looking at Allen as they try to find out exactly what kingdom he is from. Luckily I made sure to create a small kingdom nearby so that when the king asks to visit Allen can take him to it.

After a few minutes we finally reach the kingdom. The king, the prince, and Jellal appear before us. Jellal and the prince whisper something to the king, and then he tells some of his soldiers to open the doors. We walk into the palace grounds and stop when we reach the palace. Allen, Erza, and I get off of the elephant, and all of the animals and servants are led into another part of the castle. We walk towards the king and when we reach him we all bow.

"Is this the woman that you told me about?" the king asks his son.

The prince looks at all of us, and when he notices Erza he nods his head in agreement.

"Well then, welcome to Agrabah." the king says happily. Then he looks at Allen and asks, "And what might your name be?"