Chapter 13

Allen's POV

While I sit here in this dark cell with Lavi, I wonder about what happened to Kanda. I hope that he was able to convince his father to postpone the marriage for one week. Now all that's left is for me to get out of here and come up with a plan to get Kanda back. The only problem is that I have no idea what so ever!

My thought are disturbed by a door opening. A light shines into my cell and I notice that it's my cell door that was opened.

A clocked figure walks up to me and bends down. The figure takes out a key and unlocks my hand cuffs. Then he/she goes over to Lavi and unlocks his hand cuffs.

"Can you please transform into your carpet form, Lavi?" the cloaked figure says.

As soon as the mysterious person speaks I immediately recognize who it is. And from the way that Lavi tenses up, I can guess that he also knows who it is. But this can't be possible! Can it?

"J-J-Jellal?" I stutter.

"Shh," he says as he puts a finger to his lips.

"Are you two going to listen to me or not?" he asks.

Lavi obeys him and turns into a carpet.

"Now climb on." He tells me as he gets onto Lavi.

I listen to him and climb onto Lavi.

"Can you fly us up to those bars?" he asks Lavi as he points to the prison bars that are directly above us.

"Sure," Lavi says as he flies up to the bars.

Jellal pulls out a red amulet that's in the shape of a scorpion and then he whispers something to the amulet. Soon the bars start to melt away and Lavi flies out of the prison. He stops when he reaches a nearby hill and lands.

We both get off of Lavi and then the cloaked man pulls the hood back to reveal his face. I guessed correctly. The man that helped Lavi and I get out of prison is none other that my long lost brother, Jellal.

"Jellal! Is that really you?!" Lavi asks in shock.

Both of us really couldn't believe that this man is Jellal. But his voice and mark are what make us certain that this is Jellal. He looks different since the last time we both saw him. He's taller and more muscular. And he also cut his long hair.

"Yes. It's me." he replies.

"H-how are you still alive?" I ask.

"I'll explain everything in a minute. But first I need you to answer one question." he says.

"Okay." I reply.

"Do you honestly love Kanda with all of your heart?" he asks me.

"Yes." I answer truthfully.

"Okay then. Now we can talk." he says happily.

"So you'll answer all of my questions?" I ask.

"Mine too!" Lavi adds in.

"Yes. I'll answer both of your questions." he says. Then he adds, "And I'll even do something better."

"Something better?" I ask.

"I'll help you win Kanda over from the king." he answer.

"Are you serious?" I ask, shocked.

"Yup!" he replies.

"I love you, Jellal!" I say as I give him a bear hug.

"You wanna help me with my love problems too?" Lavi asks.