Complete Version

Here's the complete version. This a yaoi remake of Aladdin. Enjoy! XD

Extra Note: This story is sort of an AllenXKanda  plus a JellalXGildarts  and a minor LaviXErza fanfic. Also, the personalities of my characters aren't the exact same as the original characters, so don't think of any of these characters as their original characters. 

Intro

Allen is the leader of Agrabah's most wanted gang and he's the most wanted criminal in the whole kingdom. One day, out of boredom he decides to kidnap the prince of the kingdom as a way to relive his boredom and make some money. But when the unexpected happens, what will happen to our foolish albino?

Kanda is about to become the next king of Agrabah. All that's left is to get married. When he rejects all of his marriage proposals because he's not interested in any of the women that his father forces him to choose to marry, his father forces him to marry an unknown woman from another kingdom. That woman is the type that never wants to leave the palace, so before they get married he must promise to never leave the kingdom. Now that he's depressed about never seeing the outside world, he looks to his only helper. A stranger that appears in the middle of the night saying that he's been looking for him.

_____________________________________________________________

Allen's POV

Today was another boring day in Agrabah. Nothing interesting happened today too. Lately Agrabah is a quiet and boring kingdom.

"Isn't there anything fun that we can do other than steal from the rich merchants?" I ask my men as I sigh in boredom.

"Well we can crash a merchant party that's tonight." one of them says.

"Nah. We did that last Saturday." I reply.

"We can kill the tax collector." says another man.

"Already did that two days ago." I reply on boredom. "Come on guys! Think!"

"Oh! I know! How about we kidnap the prince!" one of my men yells.

"WHAT?!" everyone yells at the same time.

"Why would we want to do that? That's suicide. Plus the prince never leaves the castle. No one even knows what he looks like. We'll probably just end up grabbing a random servant or something anyway." I explain.

"Well remember how it's Agrabah's royal tradition to keep the children in the castle until they turn eighteen and get married?" he asks.

"Yeah." I answer. "What are you trying to get at?"

"Do any of you guys know how old the prince is?" he asks.

"NO!" we all scream at him. Everyone was tired of this guy's riddles. We just wanted to get some action. Not solve puzzles.

"Alright. Alright. Keep your cool people." he says. " What I'm trying to say is that it's going to be the prince's eighteenth birthday in two weeks. That means that he has to choose a bride before then. He probably already chose one, so if we hold him for ransom the king can't hurt us because he needs his son to rule the kingdom." the guy explains.

"Oh!" everyone says. We all just now realized this.

"What if the king doesn't try to get him back?" another one of my men asks.

"He's an old man. He needs his son to rule the kingdom because he doesn't have very long to live." I explain.

Everyone nods in agreement and them we set off on our new mission: Mission ITKCTP. (Infiltrate The Kingdom and Capture The Prince)