Chapter 14

Jellal's POV

Here I am again. Standing in front of this cursed cave. The cave where I found my first love. And the cave where I met my most hated enemy.

The cave is a dark cavern with an entrance in the shape of a tiger's head. Allen, Lavi, and I walk into the cave.

"Remember you two, don't touch anything." I remind them.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Whatever you say." Lavi replies.

"Lavi..." I say threateningly.

"Okay! I won't touch anything! Are you happy now?!" he screams.

"Yes. Now we can continue." I say.

We walk further into the cave until we reach two passageways.

"Where do we go?" Allen asks.

"Left." I reply.

"Are you sure?" Lavi asks.

"Positive." I answer.

We walk into the left tunnel and we keep going straight until we reach a chamber full of gold, jewels, and other fancy and shiny things. At the very end of the room lies the genie's lamp. Allen and I walk towards it.

"Is this the lamp?" my older brother asks.

"Yeah. This is it. All you have to do is rub it, and then the genie will come out of it." I reply.

Allen bends down and picks up the lamp. Just as he was about to rub the lamp, a great earthquake shook the ground, knocking me and Allen to the floor. After the earthquake stops, I notice that the exit to the room was sealed off by a bunch of giant boulders. Allen and I both look straight at Lavi with anger fuming off of us. He just looks at us with guilty eyes and then turns away from our infuriated glares.

"What the fuck Lavi?!" Allen screams.

"What did I tell you about touching?!" I yell.

"Don't touch anything." he says with his head handing down in shame and guilt.

"Oh well. Let's just use the genie and get ourselves out of here." I sigh. Lavi's a natural idiot, so this is obviously something that only he would do. But I did the same thing when I was first here, so who could blame him?

"So we're just going to waste a precious wish on trying to get out of here?" Allen says as he shoots Lavi an enraged glare. Lavi flinches at the power and rage of that glare.

"No. He'll do it for free." I say.

"How do you know?" Allen asks.

"Because I'm the last person in the world that that bastard wants to piss off." I reply.

Allen gets the message and just shrugs. As Allen rubs the lamp I can't help but feel déjà vu. When the genie pops out of the lamp with a happy little smirk on his face all I can say is: Fate sure is a bitch.

"Hello master! What is your wi...sh..." he starts to say, but when he spots me he freezes in place.

"Hello? Are you okay?" Allen ask him.

"Jellal?! Is that really you?! Tell me that I'm not dreaming?!" he asks in shock, with a hint of joy.

I just huff and look away. He cringes at my actions and looks down with sadness written all over his face.

"That's what you get, you ungrateful bastard!" I think inside of my head as I give myself an imaginary point along with a thumbs up.

"Yo! Mr. Genie! Pay attention a little will ya?" Allen says, snapping the genie back to his senses.

"My bad master! I didn't mean to neglect you. What is it that you wish of me sire?" he says as his happy little façade returns to his face.

"Well for starters I want Jellal to explain his plan." he says as he turns to me.

"What plan might that be?" the genie asks as he tries to sound calm after he hears my name.

"The plan to convince the king to let Kanda and Allen be together." Lavi says.

"So what is it?" Allen asks.

I turn to look at Allen, completely ignoring the genie's presence, and say, "Since the genie can't control the love in people, then we're going to use a little special technique that I came up with. We're going to ask that asshole over there to turn you into a princess. That way you two can live happily ever after."

"Are you fucking serious?!" Lavi says as he rolls on the ground laughing at the thought of Agrabah's most wanted man transforming into a girl.

"Yes, I'm serious." I reply. This only results in Lavi laughing even harder.

"But I thought that Allen was a seme!" he says as he continues his laughter.

"Oh, let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! I'm gonna wipe the floor with him when I get my hands on him!" Allen screams as he starts to charge towards Lavi, ready to fully shred him to pieces, but thankfully for Lavi I manage to grab a hold of him and keep him from reaching Lavi.

"He can just make the wish so that he can turn back into his normal self whenever he wants to. That way he can be his regular self when Kanda and him are alone together." I explain with an irritated tone. Just how dense can this carpet get?

"That sounds like a great idea." Allen says as he calms down but continues to shoot Lavi angry glares.

"By the way, Kanda told his father that he's in love with some woman that he met in a nearby kingdom, so just pretend that you're that woman. Also we're going to bring Erza along with us so that Kanda can recognize who you are since I presume that the two met. Plus she's always wanted to live in the kingdom, and I owe her a huge favor, so now I have my perfect excuse to get her in." I add.

"Sure, no problem." Allen says.

"So does that mean that I can live as royalty too?" Lave asks with hope in his voice.

"If Allen wants to let you be his sister or something." I say.

"Sister?!" Lavi screams in shock.

"Well the king already saw what you look like, so you gotta change something. But either way, the answer is no. Maybe I should present you as a gift to the king." Allen says.

"You wouldn't!" Lavi threatens.

"Who knows." Allen says teasingly.

"Just tell the king that the carpet is a special gift from your mom or something. Then the king will just let Lavi fly around the castle and do whatever he wants to do." I says as I start to reach the end of my patience. Normally I have a lot of patience because I trained myself to be calm, but now that Allen unleashed the genie, I can't help but feel agitated and stressed out.

Allen seems to notice that I'm about to freak out soon, so he decides to carry on and make his wish.

"What is it that you want me to grant you master?" the genie asks.

"Jellal?" Allen says as he motions for me to talk.

"Get us the hell out of here." I say in a pissed off tone as  look at the ground.

I don't want to face that bastard. I don't want to look into his hopeful and once loving eyes. I don't want to see that mischievous grin of his. After all that he's done to me, I just might snap. And there can only be two outcomes if I snap. And both of them are bad.

"Is that a wish sire?" he asks as he tries to get me to look at him.

His attempt fails, and I just scream, "No, it's not a wish, it's a fucking request! Now either do it or go back into that lamp, and spend the rest of you fucking life in there for all eternity!"

"As you wish, Jellal." he says. The way that he emphasizes my name makes me snap my head upwards, and I make the fatal mistake of looking him in the eyes.

As soon as our coal eyes meet, all the emotions and memories that I kept sealed inside of me for years come flooding back to me. I'm bombarded by all of these bitter sweet emotions so rapidly that I soon black out.