Chapter 7

Allen's POV

I was so happy we finally made it to our next destination. After I saw how Kanda was dresses that night I almost lost it. I was so close to raping him. I almost killed the women the next day. I'm supposed to be Kanda's tour guide, not a rapist!

Our new destination is a forest. Kanda looks so irresistibly adorable when he look around him in astonishment.

"Welcome to the Allen forest." I tell him.

"Allen forest?" he questions as he tries to stop himself from laughing.

"Hey! I found it; I claimed it!" I say.

"It's such a big forest. Does anyone live here?" Kanda asks curiously.

"Just a pack of wolves, two herds of deer, a mountain lion who doesn't like to live on mountains, and a bunch of birds, bugs, and rodents." I explain.

While I was showing Kanda some of the plants in the forest a bunny jumped into our path.

"Aww! It's so cute!" Kanda exclaims happily.

He holds his hand out and the unexpected happens. The bunny hops towards Kanda and then jumps into his arms. Normally wild animals don't get so affectionate with other species, especially humans. Now I believe that animals can sense the pure hearts of humans because Kanda is the most pure and innocent person I've ever met.

"Come here Allen." Kanda says, interrupting my thoughts.

I walk towards him and the bunny hides in his shirt.

"What's wrong?" Kanda asks the bunny.

"I'm not very good with animals. Besides, animals can tell if someone is good or bad, and I'm definitely a bad guy." I tell Kanda.

"That's not true!" Kanda argues.

All of a sudden The bunny jumps out of Kanda's shirt and hops away from us at full speed.

"What's wrong?" I ask Kanda.

"It probably saw Mugen and ran off." Kanda explains.

We walk further into the forest. After a while Lavi pisses off a group of birds, so they beat him up ant tie him to a tree. Kanda and I just leave him and keep on walking.

While we're walking we run into a baby deer. He sounds like he's crying for his mother, so Kanda and I both guess that he's lost.

"We should help him find his mommy. He's probably hungry and wants his mommy's milk." Kanda says as he walks towards the fawn.

He guessed right because after a few minutes of petting and comforting the baby deer the fawn did something unexpected. He put his head under Kanda's shirt and started sucking one of his nipples.

"Wahh!" he screams as he pulls back startled.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing, and when I saw Kanda's blushing face I started laughing even more.

"You're just like a mother." I tell him as I continue laughing.

"No I'm not!" he says as he punches my arm.

"Whatever you say." I say.

"Let's just help him find his mom because I really don't want to be her replacement." Kanda says as he starts walking deeper into the forest.

After a few more minutes of walking we ran into two more fawns. They both ran towards Kanda and the other fawn.

"What's going on here?" Kanda asks.