Sneak Peak

I glared at him as I crossed my arms, "You're a prick."

Stark chuckled, "What? I'm trying to apologize. I don't see how that makes me a prick."

"We both know you don't mean it. Whatever it is you're doing, it's not going to work."

He began walking closer, "Then enlightened me, what am I'm doing?"

"You think just because you're pretty you could have any woman wrapped around your finger."

"Now that...is very true. But you're not just some woman, Samantha. Or is it Sam? Or Sara? You have too many names for me to keep up." I sneered at him. "I'm being sincere here. I even got you a gift."

I scoffed, "And why would I take anything from you?"

He smirked, "Because it came from me. We both know you feel something for me, whether you admit it or not."

"Yes, I feel something for the most shallowest person in the world." I said sarcastically. "I only love one person and you're not him."

He rolled his eyes, "Yes, your dear Alex."

"Alec." I corrected.

"Whatever. Worthless piece of trash anyway."

"If this is your apology, then you might as well leave." I sneered.

He raised his hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry. Us Destros like to speak what's on our mind."

"And with no filter, might I add."

He sighed, "Here I go screwing things up again."

"You think?"

"Just turn around."

"Why, so you could slash by back again?"

"You can't blame me for that. Valentine's orders." I didn't move from my spot. Stark sighed in annoyance before turning me around. "This is for you."

I looked at him from the mirror, "And you won't shut up unless you give me it."

He smirked, "You know me so well. Don't worry, it's not dangerous."

I gave him an annoyed look, "That's reassuring."

He took something out of his pocket before moving my hair away from my neck. I didn't move my gaze from him, I can't have him choking me.

I felt something cold hit my chest and I looked down to see a necklace. On a silver chain there was a bright blue stone. Same color as his eyes.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

》》》》

A/N: No way in hell Stark, she's Alec's!!!!! Lol. Anyway here is a small sneak peak. You got to see a small part of Stark. So....

Alec or Stark?