Love Is a Devil

I brought Stark all the way back to the hideout and placed him on his bed. All I had to do is wait. I mean, I can't go back to Clary and Jace. I need to get this necklace off and the only one who can do it is knocked out cold.

Stark started waking up. "Wakey, wakey." I said.

He groaned as he sat up - grabbing the back of his head, "Ow, my head. What happened?"

"Ithuriel knocked you out cold." I lied. "Even when tied up he could send my blade towards your head."

"Where is he?"

"He's gone. Clarissa and Jonathan released him."

"Valentine won't be happy about that."

I nodded. How am I going to make him get this off? I might need more help. I stood up, "I know. He gave me orders to find another one."

He got up, "I'll come with."

I placed my hand on his chest, "No. No. He wants me to do this alone. So, lay your ass back down and rest."

He smirked, "Who knew that kiss would have made you care?"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't. That kiss meant absolutely nothing."

His smirk widen, "You're lying."

"I'm not."

"Sure you are. I knew my charm would win you over."

I glared at him, "There is nothing to be won over. When are you going to realize that?" I began walking out of his room.

"When you realize that you're in love with me!"

》》》》

I knocked on the door. I heard his footsteps before he opens it. Magnus' eyes widen before a blue ball of fire appeared in his hand.

I placed my hands out, "Woah, woah, woah. Magnus, it's me."

He scoffed, "Sure."

I had to think of something quick or else I'm barbecue, "Magnus, I swear to you...I'm me. The same me that you slept with because you knew how much pain I was in. You wanted me to be distracted and you were happy to provide that." I slowly walked towards him. "I swear, Magnus. I'm still me."

He lowered his guard before bringing me in for a hug, "Oh, Samantha."

I hugged back, "I know. And right now, it is taking every fiber in my being to not ram my seraph through you."

He pulled away and looked at the necklace, "You still can't take it off."

I shook my head, "Stark won't take it off for anything. I know that for a fact. I need to convince him to, but he's stubborn."

"Have you tried...." Magnus trailed off, giving me a pointed look.

My eyes widen as I slapped his arm, "No. There is no way in hell am I sleeping with him."

He raised his hands up, "It's just a suggestion."

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair, "I know. It's just I hate not being in control. I could still feel Valentine's orders in me. Kill everything that's in your way. The Institute, the Clave, they're your enemies." My eyes widen. "Oh, my, god. I almost killed you."

He grabbed my shoulders, "All is forgiven. The important thing is that your 90% back to your old self. It's that necklace that's in the way."

I opened my mouth, but the door opened and Alec stepped in. "Magnus, my mother's -" He stopped halfway and noticed that I was in the room. "Sammy?"