19~ Guilty.

ZAYN'S POV

To celebrate his newfound popularity, Justin had announced to throw a party at a house he hired. And it wasn't just a normal party, oh no. The whole freaking high school was inivted!

I was busy getting ready for said party, searching around for my favorite denim jacket. Niall thankfully hadn't bothered me ever since our row yesterday.

Why is he so adamant to prove that Justin is not a nice guy? He's such a sweet guy, Niall doesn't see that. As far as I think, Niall is jealous of Justin. But what I don't get is why. Does he feel something for me? That kiss says yes, and so does Niall's jealous, overprotective behavior.

But his feelings are of no use. He's just my client. He's a ghost. He's not alive. Whereas I am, as so is Justin, who I am currently dating as well.

I sighed, shaking my head. Checking my hair in the mirror one last time, I walked dowards the door, but an unusual indent on the wall beside my door caught my eye. I traced it with my fingers, but then shook it off and pulling open my bedroom door, walked out.  

~*~

"Zaynie, you made it!" Justin greeted me at the door, pulling me in for a short kiss.

We pulled back and I smiled. "Yeah. Cool mansion. How did you even hire it?" I asked, looking around the spooky mansion that was now pumping with music and teeming with inappropriately dressed teenagers.

Justin passed an arm around my shoulder as he led me to the drinks bar set up. "Just pulled a favor through a... friend of mine."

"Oh. Cool."

"Mhmm. By the way, you look amazing tonight," Justin whispered in my ear seductively, his eyes raking my body appreciatively. I rolled my eyes, hiding my manly blush, and pushed him away playfully.

Justin pulled me close and brought his lips to my ear, making me shiver in pleasure. "Ah, I love it when you play hard to get," he murmured, then pulled away, looking at me with innocent golden eyes.

"Now, let's get something to drink and get this party started, eh?" I nodded in agreement, walking by Justin's side towards the mini bar.

~*~

NIALL'S POV

I looked at them two acting all lovey dovey from the sidelines. Yeah, by sidelines, I mean the upper floor of this admittedly cool mansion. It was spooky. And hell, spooky places are a ghost's favorite. But I couldn't enjoy this place much, because watching Zayn with Justin, being all loved up, was strangely making me feel sad.

"Nice party, huh?" Molly appeared beside me.

"Yeah," I spoke, without turning towards her.

"Niall, look at me." I did.

"Did you talk to Zayn?"

I laughed humorlessly. "Yeah. I did. And your brother has him so wrapped up in his damn love spell, that Zayn isn't believing me. I want to give him proof that Justin is evil, and he's denying cold hard proof!" I growled, grabbing the stone railing of the overhanging balcony I was spying them from.

Molly sighed. "This is bad. You have feelings for Zayn now, don't you?" Molly asked with a playful smile hinting on her lips. I opened my mouth to vehemently protest, but Molly raised a hand.

"Save it."

I scowled. But then the question that had been bugging me popped into my head. "Hey, Molly. If Justin is a dark angel, and you're his sister, then what are you? An angel too?"