The Tease

Ali p.o.v

We got in the car and started driving to what I hope was his house "where are we going?" I asked holding on to the door Handle just in case I need to run for my life. He smirked "don't worry where." Yea like that's comforting(insert eyeroll here). After about 2 hours (long ik) we finally reach his house if you could even call it that. Like what in the world better yet universe could make this man so rich that he could buy a damn castle.

 Like what in the world better yet universe could make this man so rich that he could buy a damn castle

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" I asked scared to continue walking towards the building. He looked at weird "yes I mean I did buy it so I would think I would know it when I see it." My jaws dropped, he bought a house this size how much did this shit cost? He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.(he does that a lot doesn't he) he look at me and smiled "welcome to your knew home" I scoffed me live here oh please "okay whatever jokes over now where is the shitty place I'm an actually supposed to be in." I stated in a while rolling my eyes he once again look at me weird then laughed "your something else, this is my house and this is gonna be where you will stay so stop acting so shocked. Okay?" I nodded

Namjoon p.o.v

After saying that I started walking up the stairs to the door hearing Ali behind me as I went. I opened the door and held it open for her to walk in cause you know mama raised me right( A/n I couldn't write that with a straight face XD) she was hesitant to walk in but she eventually she did. As she look around I looked at her, a little taste won't hurt right. I walk up and wrap my arms around her. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" she screamed trying to get away from my grip. I didn't say anything as I slide my hand under her shirt. "Stop, don't touch me!" She continued trying to get away until I growled in her ear "stop!" She stop and started to whimper. I smirked so she likes being dominated I started licking her neck and moving  my other hand in between her legs. She moaned and rubbing her through her pants. I sucked and bit her neck harder "mine." I mumbled against her skin. I felt myself get harder as she started rubbing against my hand and moaning louder. Wanting more I pushed her against the Wall and put her legs around my waist. "Do you want more?" I asked smirking as she moaned and started gripping my shirt. I pulled away from her neck and stared into her eyes leaning in closer and closer. My eyes flickered hers and her lips and to make matters worse she bite them "please." she begged as I was leaning down to her mouth. I smirked and whispered "not yet." I pulled away from her and started walking away laughing as I her yelled at me words that would even make God horrified.