The Last

Ok i know that i said monday but like i forgot to due a project that was due today so i stayed up late doing that instead of writing this so sorry^₩^

Anyway since this is the last chapter i decide y'all deserves some smut. Also this book will be continued by HOLY_WATER_FOR_SALE so if you will please check her out and look out for it cuz i bet it gonna be lit.

With that being said..... LET THE KINKY GAMES START. (P.s. its not ali and namjoon surprise!)
Italics = taehyung's thoughts
Bold italics = jungkook

Taehyung p.o.v

I sighed for what felt like the billionth time in the last hour. Me and jungkook hadn't had sex in WEEKS and i was on the verge of breaking. Reason for why he wouldn't touch me started to fill my head.
'Maybe he's really stressed'
'Maybe he's punishing me for getting his tims dirty'
'Maybe it's because he can't get it up'
'Yeah that must be it!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Or maybe.....maybe he's doesn't want me anymore'
My eyes had started to tear up at this point.

'Am i not attractive to him any more'
'Am i fat or maybe he doesn't like my hair'
'Is he gonna leave me'
Oh god he's gonna break up with me because im ugly'
'He doesn't love me any-' "What the hell" i look up to see luna standing above me frowning.

"What's wrong baby cakes?" she says while sitting next to me. I shakes my head saying nothings wrong. She scoffs and crosses her arms "really, then please explain why i come down to see you crying." i go to say that I'm not crying but then i felt how wet my face was. Signing i decided to tell her what was wrong.

Luna was quiet while i explained. After i was done she sighed before slapping me on the back of my head. "Owwwwww what was that for" i asked rubbing the spot she hit. "That's
For being a dumbass." she says smirking. "Your a meanie" i say while pouting however she just laughed.

"Anyway, back to the topic at hand, i no for a fact that jungkook will never stop loving and i also know that he wants to fuck you as much as you want to fuc-" i covered her mouth with my hand while blushing "nooooo luna you can't say that, jin says that's a no no word." i say quietly looking around to make sure jin didn't hear her. "Hsjcudn jdkfkdndusjfdh ofjf." she said while glaring at me. I removed my hand "what was that?" i asked not quite hearing her.

"I said don't ever do that again before i punch you in the dick" i coughed and nodded. She smiled and continue talking "back to what i was saying you + him = fucking got it" i nodded before blushing "b-but how he wont ever look at me let alone touch me" i saw her smirk. "Oh honey leave that to me" she said before she grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

~Time skip brought to you by angel jonghyun~

"Are you sure that this is gonna work" i asked looking myself over in the mirror. I was wearing one of jungkook's white t-shirts, pink lace underwear and white see through stockings with pink bows and a grater belt as well as a black collar with yes sir written on the side

 I was wearing one of jungkook's white t-shirts, pink lace underwear and white see through stockings with pink bows and a grater belt as well as a black collar with yes sir written on the side