Dance Queen

Ali's p.o.v

After dinner we all sat it the living to "try and get to know each other" as stated by jin.
"So Ali, is there anything interesting you would like to say about  yourself?" Jimin asked obviously trying to ease the tension in the room. I tried to think of things I'm good at (well beside being great in bed).

"I suppose I can dance." I said after thinking for a few minutes. At this jimin and two other members heads popes yup in interest, "wow, really?" Hoseok asked eyes shining. I nodded "yea, I picked it up as a hobby." A boy who looked like a bunny quickly stood up "can you show us, if you don't mind that is!" He asked excitement laced in his voice.

I shrugged not minding the request. "Sure what song?" I asked getting up and starting to stretch. "Oh, I know!" A blond who named is taehyung if I remember correctly suddenly shouted "she can dance to this remix I found of rihanna." I smiled and soon I as heard the words rihanna SHE IS QUEEN.
"Cool!" I said sounding way more excited then I intended. "Hold on let me get the song started." Taehyung said as he grabbed his phone and went on YouTube. "Can I listen to it first before I dance to it?" I asked. Taehyung nodded and handed me his phone.

After listening I gave him back his phone and the got in position I took a quick look to see everyone giving me encouraging smiles which was weird.
I nodded to taehyung to start the song as I close my mind letting my body move on its own.
The music coursed through me as I smile. I missed this the feeling of dancing without seducing someone,the feeling of non perverted stares as I danced (well besides namjoon)
But most of all I missed how free I felt. It was just me and the music, I felt like all the shackles that previously held me down were gone and I could dance away from anything.

(The dance she did)
When I finished I looked at everyone to see them all shocked. I don't see why tho I'm fucking awesome.
Bunny child was the first to speak "that......was....so....COOL!" He said with a huge smile, jimin and hoseok nodded in agreement. I smirked as I noticed the blush on taehyung and namjoon face. Suga and jin just smiled.