loved and never forgotten

So im sure you all have heard that shinee's jonghyun had committed suicide December 18 2017. An im in actual tears i can't stress enough how this hurts me as someone who love shinee and who loved jonghyun with all my heart so to hear that he died kill me on the inside.

I don't know what i should feel, im mad because he didn't reach out to someone if he was depressed on was having trouble but at the same time i feel like he's happier in heaven and that we should be as strong as him and smile in his memory.

The way he had died was what bothers me the most. The fact that he killed himself in that way is really disturbing. As well as that some articles are saying that because people were trolling him or something along those lines cause his death make me really angry.

Like when well people learn that their is power in their words and that using them to hurt people is the words things you can do. Why do they feel that it ok to go around saying all this mean and dumb shit because the don't like that person or because the person better off or just because. I hope that the people trolling him feel guilty and are forever haunted by the fact that they cause a innocent person to die.

As a fan based we must be strong and hold our head up high. We must show jonghyun that ever in heaven he is forever in our hearts an that we love him. He will forever be in our hearts and in our mind. We remember him for how he was not for how he died.

 We remember him for how he was not for how he died

R.I.P Kim Jonghyun. He lit up the world.
April 8 1990- December 18 2017