18: Second Term

^^ Baby Dragon ^^

"I think I've managed to create something rather amusing..." I smiled.

"I think you're right, Mistress." Mirage smiled as well, and pet my hair as I fell asleep.

--- Greta's POV ---

'DuBois-Circles - 08:00-09:00
Harper-Musicology - 09:15-10:15
Dion-Herbology - 10:30-11:30
Laurent-Culinary Arts(lunch) - 11:45-02:00
Cortez-The Craft - 02:15-04:15
Haven-Shapeshifting - 04:30-05:30
Laurent-Culinary Arts Sa 08:00-20:00'

---

I opened my eyes, groaning in annoyance. "Why is there a loud noise in my room?" I growled, and all the noise stopped. "Thank you." I rolled over, and closed my eyes again.

"Actually, you need to wake up, dear." Father patted my head, and picked me up. "Up we go..." he set me in a chair, and I glowered at him.

"You'd better have a - Yawn - reason for waking me up like this." I snapped, trying, (and failing, because of a stupid yawn) to be terrifying.

He grinned. "Your second term starts today! Come on, you know you're excited. What do you want to wear?"

"I'm 11, father, I'll dress myself. Shoo." I shooed him out, and he chuckled.

"Fine, fine. I'll be in my office when you want help." He shrugged, walking out.

I grumbled and slouched over to my closet, pulling down a sun dress and a hat, then laying those over my chair. "Mirage? Can you help me with my hair?" I mumbled, and plopped in front of my mirror.

She giggled and obediently started brushing my hair, then combing it, and braided it down my back. "There. Now wash your face and brush your teeth, and we'll get you in this dress, hmm?"

I nodded and walked into my privacy room, cleaning myself up. I walked out, and she immediately began dressing me in the dress, making me wince when she tightened the corset.

"Is the corset necessary? I'm not fat, and I don't have breasts, it's completely unnecessary. A girdle would be perfectly acceptable." I grumbled.

She hummed. "True. Fine." She removed the corset, and I sucked in a breath, coughing a little at the constricting feeling being lifted.

The girdle was much easier to take, and I smiled as I twirled a little in front of my mirror. "Perfect. Now my hat, please, and we can go!" I grinned.

"You're going to be inside all day, Greta." She said dryly.

I glowered. "I don't care! It's cute, and I will wear it!" I picked it up and carefully pinned it to my braids, to prevent it from flying away, and smiled. "Perfect."

I picked up a small purse of chocolate, and stepped away. She cleared her throat, and I groaned. "Shoes, dearest." She snapped.

I growled. "I hate shoes... fine. Where are my gloves and boots?" I slipped them on, and the gloves turned into slim white lace that matched my skin, and the boots turned into soft blue slippers. I hummed. "Fine. Now am I finished?" I asked.